• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme for Spring/Summer Shows 2014

In summary, the theme for the Spring/Summer Shows 2014 is "Fresh Start, Fresh Flavors", with a focus on using seasonal ingredients and showcasing new kitchen tools. There will be new products introduced, featuring a variety of recipes that highlight the use of fresh ingredients. Virtual show options are available for those unable to attend physical events, and there will be special promotions and deals offered during the shows.
twilcox
I have a customer wanting to host a spring themed brunch. Does anyone have any fun girly theme ideas? TIA

Sandals and salsa is fun! I do the apple berry salsa and all the guests come in their flip flops. I can email you the invite if you want. Mine is [email protected]Fran

Fran, can I please get a copy of the invite? That sounds like a great one! [email protected]

just sent it!

I would suggest you post it here or you will get asked for it for months to come. ;)

Yes, please share! I would love to see it too! Sounds like a great party! [email protected]Thanks!

Could I get a copy as well? TIA Karen

If someone will email the invite to me, I will try to post it on here for all to see. Or go ahead and post it yourself. :)[email protected]

Fran said:
Sandals and salsa is fun! I do the apple berry salsa and all the guests come in their flip flops. I can email you the invite if you want. Mine is [email protected]

Fran

Can you send me a copy too to [email protected] please?

Thank you.

What is the theme for the Spring/Summer Shows 2014?

The theme for our Spring/Summer Shows 2014 is "Fresh Start, Fresh Flavors". We want to focus on incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients into our recipes and showcasing new and innovative kitchen tools.

Will there be any new products introduced during the Spring/Summer Shows 2014?

Yes, we will be introducing several new products during our Spring/Summer Shows 2014. Our product development team has been working hard to bring you exciting and useful new items to add to your kitchen collection.

What types of recipes will be featured during the Spring/Summer Shows 2014?

We will be featuring a variety of recipes that highlight the use of fresh, seasonal ingredients. From salads and grilling recipes to refreshing drinks and desserts, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

Can I still host a Spring/Summer Show 2014 if I am not able to attend a physical event?

Yes, we have virtual show options available for those who are unable to attend a physical event. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a virtual show.

Are there any special promotions or deals available during the Spring/Summer Shows 2014?

Yes, we will have special promotions and deals available during our Spring/Summer Shows 2014. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information on these limited-time offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Liz Bradshaw