• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label for Postcard Invite Over TPampered Chef Website

In summary, you are using labels to cover the PC website and you also put your name, phone number and website on the labels.
Jess_K
I hate that the PC website is listed to go view products on the bottom of the postcard invites so I made this up to put over that line. I am just cutting them and so I have three stickers per label and it fits great. I know it's easy to make, but I thought I would share it anyway. I have my website listed on the label that i put over the date/time info.

Attachments

• NEW SPRING PRODUCTS JUST RELEASED.doc
    377.5 KB · Views: 520
I've been using labels also, but I ordered 1000 from artistic labels. They are colorful they have my website and say Phone oRders welcome with ph#.

I love it!

Thanks! Those look nice.:thumbup:

What I have been doing is putting a return address label over the PC website with my name, phone and website on it. 80 per page so that's 2 packs of invitations. I think I use 8 font which is still readable but lets it all fit.

those are also great ideas! once it's later in the season I think I'll use one of those :) I didn't think the 80 per page would fit on the bottom there.. thanks!

Why don't you like the website at the bottom?

For those of us who have a personal website with PC, we will lose out on business since customers who see the general website will likely go there instead of to our own personal site where we would receive commission and our hosts would receive credit.

Stephanie Fisher said:
Why don't you like the website at the bottom?

Because it directs people to the main PC website, instead of my own website. I always cover it with a label with my name and website on it.

The issue being that someone could see that website, and order that way, or find another consultant that way instead of coming to me. I also put a label with my info over the PC 800 # on the back of the SB cookbooks.

Thanks for the hint about the SB's Becky. Never thought of that!

I'm so glad you all do my thinking for me! Thanks for the tips.

1. What is the purpose of a "Label for Postcard Invite" on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Label for Postcard Invite" is a customizable template that can be used to create postcard invitations for Pampered Chef parties or events. It includes all the necessary details such as date, time, location, and contact information, making it easy for hosts to invite their guests.

2. How do I access the "Label for Postcard Invite" on the website?

To access the "Label for Postcard Invite", log in to your Pampered Chef website account and navigate to the "My Parties" section. Under the "Manage Parties" tab, select the party you want to create the invite for, and then click on "Create Invite". You will find the label template under the "Postcard" option.

3. Can I customize the "Label for Postcard Invite" with my own images and text?

Yes, the "Label for Postcard Invite" is fully customizable. You can upload your own images and add your own text to make the invite more personal and unique to your event. There are also various font and color options available to match your branding or party theme.

4. Do I need any special software to use the "Label for Postcard Invite"?

No, you do not need any special software to use the "Label for Postcard Invite". It is a user-friendly template that can be edited directly on the Pampered Chef website. However, if you prefer to use a design software, you can also download the template as a PDF and edit it using your preferred software.

5. Can I print the "Label for Postcard Invite" at home?

Yes, you can print the "Label for Postcard Invite" at home if you have a printer and the necessary materials. The template is designed to fit on a standard postcard size (4x6 inches), so make sure your printer can handle that size. Alternatively, you can also print the invites at a local print shop for a more professional look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies
Views
huskerlissa