• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Merrill Logo Stickers - Do You Have Extras?

In summary, the large clear logo stickers that Merrill used to sell are no longer available. However, the regular label size stickers are still available.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm still on the search for the small round logo stickers Merrill use to sell. I'm also looking for large clear logo stickers that would go on front of folders. Do you have any sitting in your office you aren't using any more? Let me know!

Bumping for today!

Does Merrill not sell the large clear ones anymore? Ugh! I'm so sad if that's the case!

No the only ones they have now is the regular label size.

wadesgirl said:
No the only ones they have now is the regular label size.

Where is my dislike button?????

I have made almost all my stickers and printed them myself. You can get clear labels, but I'm not sure about clear whole sheet stickers. Probably printing them myself is not really cheaper, but it was just a thought.

See if when you're online with Merrill you can find your past order history. Then do a search for those item #s. I have been getting the stickers for the folders for several years from them. That's how I've found them when they don't show up on the "sticker" page. I think they're called presentation labels. Ooh, you're in luck. I have my tax stuff sitting here. Item # 714002400 Clear Presentation Labels. $6.75/100. This was in Aug. 2011.

Becca_in_MD said:
See if when you're online with Merrill you can find your past order history. Then do a search for those item #s. I have been getting the stickers for the folders for several years from them. That's how I've found them when they don't show up on the "sticker" page. I think they're called presentation labels. Ooh, you're in luck. I have my tax stuff sitting here. Item # 714002400 Clear Presentation Labels. $6.75/100. This was in Aug. 2011.

I tried that it doesn't work. I found some name tag sized labels in my office I'll have to make work for now.

Bummer. The presentation labels were one of the few things I ordered from Merrill. They may come back. I feel like there was a time I couldn't order them. E-mail them and let them know you want them!

Becca_in_MD said:
Bummer. The presentation labels were one of the few things I ordered from Merrill. They may come back. I feel like there was a time I couldn't order them. E-mail them and let them know you want them!

Thanks for reminding me, I was going to do that!

I saw that Office Max has a round and oval label now. I can't remember if they are the same size as what Merrill had. But maybe if you find some printable ones, you can make your own? I have the logo images on my computer somewhere if you still need them. You'd have to resize. I'll see if I can play around and find a template. I think I bought some of the labels....I'll have to check. Might take me some time though- getting over being really sick the last few days. Just getting out of bed to go downstairs and get fresh water is draining! ;) But I'm better. No voice today, so I'll be working on my computer more. I'll see what I can find though that might be an alternative.

esavvymom said:
I saw that Office Max has a round and oval label now. I can't remember if they are the same size as what Merrill had. But maybe if you find some printable ones, you can make your own? I have the logo images on my computer somewhere if you still need them. You'd have to resize. I'll see if I can play around and find a template. I think I bought some of the labels....I'll have to check.

Might take me some time though- getting over being really sick the last few days. Just getting out of bed to go downstairs and get fresh water is draining! ;) But I'm better. No voice today, so I'll be working on my computer more. I'll see what I can find though that might be an alternative.

If I PM you my email, can you email the logos to me? I have plenty of time to play around with it!

Here are the files I have. I think you can right-click to save them to your computer.
They are the same as each other- except the "gif" are smaller than the "jpg" in size when you open them. Two have the "discover the chef" tagline, two don't. Let me know if they don't download for you, and then I can email them to you. But i figured I'd try uploading them here first- since someone else always wants them. ;)

Attachments

• tpc_horiz_logo_bw.gif
    tpc_horiz_logo_bw.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 487
  • tpc_horiz_logo_notag_bw.gif
    tpc_horiz_logo_notag_bw.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 414
  • tpc_horiz_logo_bw.jpg
    tpc_horiz_logo_bw.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 580
  • tpc_horiz_notag_logo_bw.jpg
    tpc_horiz_notag_logo_bw.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 443
esavvymom said:
Here are the files I have. I think you can right-click to save them to your computer.
They are the same as each other- except the "gif" are smaller than the "jpg" in size when you open them. Two have the "discover the chef" tagline, two don't.

Let me know if they don't download for you, and then I can email them to you. But i figured I'd try uploading them here first- since someone else always wants them. ;)

Thank you! When I was working I actually extracted the logo in it's "pure" form (not a picture) and would use that. Now that I'm not there any more the only logo I had was the crappy gif file.

WalMart also carries the shaped printable labels!

1. Can I purchase Merrill logo stickers from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase Merrill logo stickers from Pampered Chef. We have a limited supply of extras available for purchase.

2. How much do the Merrill logo stickers cost?

The cost of the Merrill logo stickers varies depending on the quantity you wish to purchase. Please contact us for pricing information.

3. Are the Merrill logo stickers waterproof?

Yes, the Merrill logo stickers are made with high-quality, waterproof material to withstand normal kitchen use.

4. Can I use the Merrill logo stickers on my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Merrill logo stickers are designed to be used on Pampered Chef products. They are a great way to personalize your kitchen tools.

5. How long does shipping take for the Merrill logo stickers?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies