• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I just have my first $1k Pampered Chef show in 2008?

In summary, "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the year 2008 for hosts who hold a show with sales totaling $1,000 or more. This can be a combination of individual orders and orders placed at the show. As a host with a "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!", you will receive extra incentives and rewards such as free products, discounts, or special offers. Anyone can host a "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!" as long as they meet the qualifications, and there is no need to sign up as it is automatically offered to eligible hosts.
heat123
Silver Member
Just had to Toot, had my 1st $1k show in 08, close today at $1100! It has been awhile since my last Kilo show, almost a year ago to date actually!:p

Great job!!!!

Congrats! If only they could all be $1k! :thumbup:

No kidding, wouldn't that be SWEET for all our Hosts and our paychecks! :)

Congratulations, Heather! I hope you have many more kilo's this year!

:balloon: Congrats to you!:balloon:

riggs62 said:
Congrats! If only they could all be $1k! :thumbup:

One of my sister cluster mates has sold over $9000 so far this month and EVERY show is over $1000! What a month for her! Her show average so far is $1400!! :) :) Makes me a little jealous!;)

Congrats on your first $1000 show of the year...may it not be the last!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats, that's awesome! I had my first $1000 show in Jan and it felt really good, too!

Great job, here's to another one real soon!!!!!!

Woo hoo, Heather!!!! Great job!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

YAY! Congrats to you!

Related to Did I just have my first $1k Pampered Chef show in 2008?

1. What is "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!"?

"Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the year 2008. It rewards hosts who hold a show with sales totaling $1,000 or more with extra benefits and perks.

2. How do I qualify for "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!"?

To qualify for "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!", you must be a host who holds a Pampered Chef show in the year 2008 with sales totaling $1,000 or more. This can be a combination of individual orders and orders placed at the show.

3. What are the benefits of having a "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!"?

As a host with a "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!", you will receive extra incentives and rewards from Pampered Chef. These may include free products, discounts, or special offers.

4. Can I still have a "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can host a "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!" as long as they meet the qualifications of holding a show with sales totaling $1,000 or more in the year 2008. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a show.

5. How do I sign up for "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!"?

You do not need to sign up for "Whoohooo 1St $1K Show in 2008!" as it is automatically offered to hosts who meet the qualifications. Simply hold a show with sales totaling $1,000 or more in the year 2008 and you will be eligible for the benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alanna1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LI Chick
  • jbachen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies