• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make My First $1K Show with 26 Guests on Saturday?

In summary, Jean is excited for her upcoming show on Saturday, which has a guest list of 26 people. She will be making two desserts and is preparing some ingredients for tomorrow to make the process smoother at the show. She hopes to have a $1K show and is feeling positive about it. Some friends have also encouraged her and suggested taking pre-orders for future shows. Jean is looking forward to the potential bookings and recruits from the show.
jbachen
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I have had a very slow April, and have been looking forward to my show on Saturday to try to get some sales this month and hopefully fill up my calendar. I knew the hostesses were working hard on this show, and were probably going to get lots of people there, but I had been playing phone tag with one of them all week and didn't know the details. Until now. They are having 26 people there! Oh my goodness, 26!! I cannot wait!!

They are making about four other dishes, and I am making 2 deserts. I am getting the ingredients, so I can do some prep work tomorrow so that I am not doing two full recipes at the show.

So, everyone, wish me luck. I am so hoping this could be my first $1K show. I am so excited I can hardly breathe! (This is what I do - I get really excited before the show, and get it all out of my system so that when I get there I am all together and ready.)

I just can't believe this - I am so excited!!

Rock the House Jean!! And be sure to post and let us know!! (YOU will have a 1k show!!! Positive thoughts!!!!)

go for it!

Hope it goes well for you!! What are you making??

How exciting! Hope they all show up and place orders, and hope you get some bookings and even some recruits!!!!!!

Awesome! How exciting!! Let us know how it goes! :)
God bless,
Amanda

Go girl! Keep us updated.

StacieB said:
Hope it goes well for you!! What are you making??

The Lime Berry Mousse Trifle and a recipe from SB 2004 - Candy Apple Streusel something. I LOVE desserts, so this will be a BLAST!

And, Doreen, you are right, I will think positive, and I WILL have a $1000 show! Wahoo!!

That is SUPER!! It will be $1000, I can feel it! You might want to take a sheet to take pre-orders for HWC too. YAY for you!!

woo hoo! Be sure and report back after the show.

Wow, that's great!

Good Luck Jean - and think of all the potential bookings and recruits!

What is "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!"?

"Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!" is a popular cooking demonstration and party hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It is a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products and recipes.

How do I attend "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!"?

To attend "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!", you can either be invited by a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party. Contact a consultant to find out about upcoming events in your area or to schedule your own party with friends and family.

What can I expect at "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!"?

At "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!", you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, try delicious recipes, and learn tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. You may also have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at the event.

Is there a cost to attend "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!"?

There is no cost to attend "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!" as a guest. It is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you choose to purchase products at the event, there will be a cost for those items.

Can I bring guests to "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring friends and family to "Wow- 26 Guests on Saturday!" as long as you RSVP with the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • avelissar