• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have My Very First Show Today, I Am Super Nervous! but I Was

In summary, for your first Pampered Chef show, it is normal to feel nervous. To calm your nerves, take deep breaths and remind yourself of your preparation and knowledge about the products. You can also practice your demonstration beforehand. For attire, wear comfortable and professional clothing in neutral or black colors. It is recommended to bring your own apron and any necessary tools for the demonstration, as well as extra catalogs and order forms. To make your first show a success, stay organized, engage with your guests, and show enthusiasm for the products. After the show, follow up with your guests, thank them for attending, and offer assistance with orders and any questions they may have. Continue building relationships with your guests for future shows and potential bookings
moxiegal05
I have my very first show today, I am super nervous! But I was wondering if you guys had any good party games?? Thank you!! :)

Search the files. You'll find some excellent ones.

However, the best way to get yoru sales up are to focus more on the specials and the higher-priced items than playing games...

Don't do games, so can't help much there -

But try to relax and have fun with your show....and remember - you only have to do one first show!

1. How can I calm my nerves before my first Pampered Chef show?

It's completely normal to feel nervous before your first show! Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that you are well-prepared and knowledgeable about our products. You can also try practicing your demonstration beforehand to boost your confidence.

2. What should I wear to my Pampered Chef show?

We recommend wearing comfortable and professional attire that allows you to move around freely. Our consultants often wear black or neutral-colored clothing to avoid distracting from the products and demonstrations.

3. Do I need to bring anything to my first show?

We suggest bringing your own apron and any additional tools or supplies you may need for your demonstration. It's also a good idea to have extra catalogs and order forms on hand, just in case.

4. How can I make my first show a success?

The key to a successful first show is to stay organized and engage with your guests. Make sure to have a plan for your demonstration and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. Also, don't forget to have fun and show your enthusiasm for our products!

5. What happens after my first show?

After your first show, you will have the opportunity to follow up with your guests and thank them for attending. You can also offer to help them with any orders or answer any additional questions they may have. Remember to keep building relationships with your guests for future shows and potential bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tig
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies