• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Held My First Kick off Show - Pics Included

In summary, the first cooking show with this new format was a success. The poster board looked great and the sales were good.
pcrose2010
Here are pics of my first cooking show. I took old catalogs and used them to do a "scrapbooking" style poster board that I take to all of my shows. I did my first show at a Restaraunt, in a private room. I purchased a couple platters of their appetizers and I demo'd more appetizers:

Deviled eggs - Cool & Serve and Easy accent decorator
Dots serving tray - cream cheese, Rasberry Habanero
Fresh fruit - used several items for prep
Misc. demo - mandolin, micro plane, egg slicer.

HAD A GREAT SHOW! Sold $1250 with the help of my family and friends!

Attachments

• PC BOARD.JPG
    PC BOARD.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 881
  • PC ME.JPG
    PC ME.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 782
  • PC TABLE.JPG
    PC TABLE.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 738
Awesome Job! Nothing like a GREAT first show. Keep the momentum going. You can do it!

The board looks great! Looks like it says the DCB is host only though, and it's not anymore.

Love the board idea for things like fairs. Your's looks fantastic. Keep up the good work. Hope you earn lots of incentive points in Feb.

leftymac said:
The board looks great! Looks like it says the DCB is host only though, and it's not anymore.

THANKS!! YES, I need to update it!
Good lookin' out!

Love your boards....one thing that I noticed was you highlight the Green Color coated knives....maybe make the Forged Cutlery the highlight??

Love it though, I need to do this for when I set up at fairs and such!

Awesome sales too, congrats!

That looks awesome! I may steal your board idea! People love looking at things like that!

That's a GREAT kickoff show! WTG!

great job! everything looks great!!!

Wahooo!!! Congrats! Great job!

pcrose2010 said:
Here are pics of my first cooking show. I took old catalogs and used them to do a "scrapbooking" style poster board that I take to all of my shows. I did my first show at a Restaraunt, in a private room. I purchased a couple platters of their appetizers and I demo'd more appetizers:

Deviled eggs - Cool & Serve and Easy accent decorator
Dots serving tray - cream cheese, Rasberry Habanero
Fresh fruit - used several items for prep
Misc. demo - mandolin, micro plane, egg slicer.

HAD A GREAT SHOW! Sold $1250 with the help of my family and friends!
I assume you cut out the pictures and then went to a copy center to have them make them larger? I want to try this out for sure

No, just used them straight out of the catalogs.... got the large pics from the covers of previous season catalogs.... :0)

1. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef kick off show?

Hosting a successful kick off show is easy! Start by inviting your friends and family to attend and provide them with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Be sure to have a few simple recipes prepared and ready to share with your guests. During the show, showcase the products and share how they can make cooking and entertaining easier. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the experience!

2. What products are typically featured in a kick off show?

Our kick off shows typically feature a variety of our top-selling products, such as our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. We also like to highlight our new products and any special offers or promotions that may be available at the time of the show.

3. How long does a kick off show typically last?

A kick off show usually lasts around 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement during the show. We want to make sure everyone has enough time to learn about the products, ask questions, and place orders if they wish.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a kick off show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your kick off show. Our hosts also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items at a discounted price.

5. How can I book a Pampered Chef kick off show?

Booking a kick off show is easy! You can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • KellerCooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies