• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Know What to Do. Help!!

In summary, the author is trying to call some of the 51 leads they got at a show a month ago, but is afraid that the person may have forgotten about it and is now unwilling to have a cooking show. They offer a prize and a free show to those who do not book a show.
apriljc
I did a booth at a fair about a month ago and I did get some leads on people who wanted to maybe host a show. Well I had intentions to call them that week and tell them that they won a free cooking show but the month of August was no such a good one for my family. So now things have settled down and I want to call them but am afraid that they might have forgotten about the fair and the drawing slips. So do you think I should call them anyway and just explain my situation or offer them something else besides a free show?

Call them. At the beginning of the call tell them that you are calling because they filled out a slip at fair x on date x. You could tell them they won a free show. I would not explain anything about why you did not call earlier as they had no way to know that you were going to call earlier.

Calling now is better than later!
Be Excited When You Call ( or at least act like it! )
Mention how you felt limited on time to ask them personally right then!
Be personal with them - remember - relationship!
I do the same thing, so I am coaching myself here too!
Good Luck!

I'm still calling some of the 51 leads I got at a show in mid-July. If I actually get a person (HA), then I say something like, "You have won a prize from our raffle. I have been unable to get in touch with the other winner so you're the lucky one. I can't believe someone doesn't want something FREE."

The person may not care why I'm calling late, but it makes me feel better. I also offer a small prize (something I have free that's less than $5) AND a free cooking show. I feel more comfortable giving an actual product away and hope that for those that don't book a show (only two so far), I am building good will.

I'm still calling on leads from a expo I did in March!! Just say where you met them and go into your shpeil (spelling?) I had to wait at least a month to do the first round of calling cuz my father in law passed away the week after the show!

So far I've had one booking from it and others who want shows later or just want added to email list. Ya never know til you try!

Another effective tool that is endearing, is to call and say - you first want to apologize for not getting with them sooner - be quiet, and they'll say - Oh, that's OK...

Or, take the high road and just start in. I am still contacting leads from an event I did in May, and booking good shows from them. Keep at it. Don't despair...as Whitney Houston says, we all could sing the could-a, would-a, should-a blues! Remember Cindy Langford's rules: #1 - be nice. #2 - have fun!!!

I save all of my DPDS and I keep them for Customer Care ....... I have set a goal to call everyone o those slips once a month or send them a newsletter or both.... to let them know wha thte host specails are.... IF they mark maybe that means yes they jsut don't know when they want to host. That is what my director has always told me.

Related to I Don't Know What to Do. Help!!

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer to help with meal planning?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products such as meal planning tools, cookware, kitchen gadgets, and cookbooks to help make meal planning easier and more efficient.

2. How can Pampered Chef products help with meal planning for a busy schedule?

Pampered Chef products are designed to save time and make meal prep and planning more convenient. Our tools and cookware can help with tasks like chopping, slicing, and cooking, making it easier to prepare meals quickly.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer any resources or tips for meal planning?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a blog and social media channels where we share meal planning tips, recipes, and ideas. We also offer virtual cooking classes and workshops that focus on meal planning and prep.

4. Are there any meal planning bundles or kits available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of meal planning bundles and kits that include a selection of our top-selling products that are perfect for meal prep and planning. These bundles are designed to save time and help with organization in the kitchen.

5. Can I host a meal planning party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a meal planning party with Pampered Chef and earn free and discounted products. Our consultants can provide tips, recipes, and demonstrations to help you and your guests with meal planning and prep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethPurvis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Rubelbj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • Koolotus