• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Pepper Chicken: Perfect Recipe & Side Dish Ideas!

In summary, to make lemon pepper chicken you will need boneless chicken breasts, lemon pepper seasoning, olive oil, salt, and lemon juice. The best way to ensure the chicken is cooked thoroughly is to use a meat thermometer and check that the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You can use any type of seasoning you prefer, but lemon pepper adds a delicious tangy and flavorful taste. Popular side dishes to serve with lemon pepper chicken include roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, quinoa, or a fresh green salad. You can also marinate the chicken ahead of time for at least 30 minutes, but up to 24 hours for maximum flavor.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I'd like to make lemon pepper chicken using the new rub and the large bar pan. Any ideas on the best way to make it (temp, time, directions)? How about a yummy side dish to accompany it? TIA!! :chef:

When I make Lemon Pepper Chicken, I always fry it on the stove top. I put a little oil and lemon juice in the pan, sprinkle the chicken with the rub, and cook it on medium with the lid on for about 10 minutes. I usually turn it once and then leave the lid off for a few minutes for it to brown. I've never tried it in the oven.

When I make lemon pepper chicken on the bar pan, I also put some redskin potatoes on there and cook for about 40 minutes depending on how thick the chicken is. About halfway through I put in some bell peppers and a jar of mushrooms.

Sorry, I'm no help. I'm making a Lemon Pepper beer chicken tonight, in the Fluted Stone.

pampchefsarah said:
Sorry, I'm no help. I'm making a Lemon Pepper beer chicken tonight, in the Fluted Stone.

What's the recipe for this?

As an update - I made the chicken the other night. 45 minutes on 350 degrees. I made half with lemon pepper rub and half with garlic Parmesan oil dipping seasoning. They both turned out really yummy (though I preferred the garlic parm one).

I have been making the Warm Lemon-Pepper Chicken salad all month. I do not have the grill pan (I own a cast iron one). I do bake the chicken on the large bar pan at 375 for about 25-30 minutes. Check it at around 20 minutes. It is a fabulous recipe to make. I use the DCB for the potatoes and the large micro-cooker for the snap peas.

1. What ingredients do I need to make lemon pepper chicken?

To make lemon pepper chicken, you will need boneless chicken breasts, lemon pepper seasoning, olive oil, salt, and lemon juice.

2. How do I make sure the chicken is cooked thoroughly?

The best way to ensure the chicken is cooked thoroughly is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use a different type of seasoning instead of lemon pepper?

Yes, you can use any type of seasoning you prefer. However, lemon pepper adds a delicious tangy and flavorful taste to the chicken.

4. What are some good side dish ideas to serve with lemon pepper chicken?

Some popular side dishes to serve with lemon pepper chicken are roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, quinoa, or a fresh green salad.

5. Can I marinate the chicken ahead of time?

Yes, you can marinate the chicken ahead of time to enhance the flavor. We recommend marinating for at least 30 minutes, but you can also marinate for up to 24 hours for maximum flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies