• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Spice Dips - Perfect for Friday Night Snacking!

In summary, the chipotle, SW and greek dips were the best. The chix wings also turned out really well.
heat123
Silver Member
My show on friday is basically highlighting all of our spices. The host wants to do an all spice show cause she loves our pantry items. What spices or rubs make a good dip with (sour cream or mayo)? I am making the greek torte dip for my demo.

TIA!

Southwestern Seasoning makes a great dip with mayo and sour cream, so does the Dill!

I second the Southwestern seasoning. I have also heard that the chipotle would be good as a dip too. I haven't tried it myself though. I thought I might try it mixed with ranch dip.

heat123 said:
My show on friday is basically highlighting all of our spices. The host wants to do an all spice show cause she loves our pantry items. What spices or rubs make a good dip with (sour cream or mayo)? I am making the greek torte dip for my demo.

TIA!

Mix the moroccan rub in some plain hummus to liven it up. Quite good!

I did this at our Cluster Meeting last night. I did 1/2 c. mayo plus 1/2 c. sour cream and mixed in 1 t. greek rub in a prep bowl. I did the same with the citus/basil rub. Both were a hit!

Thanks ladies! Keep em coming if you have more ideas!

cathyskitchen said:
Southwestern Seasoning makes a great dip with mayo and sour cream, so does the Dill!

I love the Southwestern Dip. It was a craving while I was pregnant.

I agree with the Southwestern and Dill seasonings for the dips. I have not tried the others.

DessertDivaFL said:
I did this at our Cluster Meeting last night. I did 1/2 c. mayo plus 1/2 c. sour cream and mixed in 1 t. greek rub in a prep bowl. I did the same with the citus/basil rub. Both were a hit!
Just a teaspoon of the rub?

heat123 said:
Thanks ladies! Keep em coming if you have more ideas!

*ahem* and gentlemen...

Oops and Keith! :)

I like the chipotle rub with mayo and sour cream.

Thanks! I will recommend all of these to my host!

BethCooks4U said:
Just a teaspoon of the rub?

Yes, one teaspoon is all you need. The rubs are concentrated and packed with flavor so a little goes a long way.:thumbup:

Spice it up Show recap!

I had my show last night and they made the chipotle, SW and greek dip (all with the mayo and sourcream). I loved the Chipotle best! Then SW and Greek was good too.

They also made chix wings with All of our rubs except, the basil citrus one and all were really good, except my least fave was the Jamacain Jerk and the best was the smokey bbq and the new rubs were really good too!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Last edited:

1. What are the ingredients in the Discover Delicious Spice Dips?

The Discover Delicious Spice Dips are made with all-natural herbs and spices, including garlic, onion, and various peppers. They are also gluten-free and contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.

2. How do I use the Discover Delicious Spice Dips?

These spice dips are perfect for snacking on Friday nights! Simply mix the dip packet with 8 ounces of sour cream and let it sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop. Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, or veggies for a delicious and easy snack.

3. Can I use the Discover Delicious Spice Dips in recipes?

Absolutely! These spice dips can be used in a variety of recipes, from adding flavor to casseroles and soups to being used as a marinade for meats. Get creative and discover new ways to use these delicious dips in your cooking.

4. Are the Discover Delicious Spice Dips spicy?

The level of spiciness varies depending on the dip flavor. Our Mild Buffalo flavor has a mild kick, while our Jalapeno Ranch flavor has a bit more heat. We also offer a Creamy Spinach and Fiesta Ranch flavor for those who prefer a milder taste.

5. How long do the Discover Delicious Spice Dips last?

Our spice dips have a shelf life of 2 years from the manufacturing date. Once mixed with sour cream, they can last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. However, we doubt they will last that long - they are too delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
grgann