• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago

In summary, "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago" is a theme from Pampered Chef that was released a couple of years ago, featuring a selection of kitchen tools and accessories that were popular at the time. It is still available for purchase on their website or through a consultant, although some items may no longer be in stock. The products included vary but may include items such as cookware, utensils, baking tools, and serving dishes. It is still possible to host a party with this theme, and your consultant can help you select available products. Discounts or promotions for this theme may be available, but it is best to check with your consultant for current offers.
chefann
Gold Member
This is the perfect time of year to have a "Care Package" show.

A couple of years back, my Aunt hosted a show and we did this theme. My cousin was a freshman in college, so of course, my aunt knew a lot of women in the same boat. It was basically a cookie show, but I focused on recipes that could be packed and shipped easily (drop cookies, brownies, etc.).

Everyone wore sweatshirts from the college their son was attending (my cuz went to an all-boys school, so all the other moms my aunt knew had sons). We did some cookies hands-on, and I also shared tips for tools that would be useful in a dorm.

I just wanted to share, because this is the perfect time of year for this theme!

Great idea Ann! I'm trying to think of who I know that is in that stage of life. Another take on this that I might try is care packages for those who have kids in the military. I know a couple of women in that situation.

Michele

I think that's a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago"?

"Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago" is a theme from Pampered Chef that was released a couple of years ago. It features a selection of kitchen tools and accessories that were popular at the time.

2. Is "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago" still available?

Yes, "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago" is still available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, some items may no longer be in stock as they were limited edition.

3. What products are included in "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago"?

The products included in "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago" vary but may include items such as cookware, utensils, baking tools, and serving dishes. The specific products may change depending on availability.

4. Can I still host a party with "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago"?

Yes, you can still host a party featuring "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago." Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you in selecting products from the theme that are currently available for purchase.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago"?

The availability of discounts or promotions for "Did This Theme a Couple of Years Ago" may vary. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for current offers and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vangogirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HockeyLover
  • babywings76