• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party

In summary, an Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party is a fun and interactive event where you can learn new holiday recipes and kitchen techniques while spending time with friends and family. Hosting a party is easy, as the Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools. The party will include a variety of holiday recipes, and you can customize it to fit your preferences. Pampered Chef products are also available for purchase at the party. The party typically lasts 2-3 hours and is a great way to enjoy the holiday season with loved ones.
krackley
I'm doing three different recipes - the Turtle Pretzel Candies, the Pretzel Wreaths (from last year) and the cranberry bark (also from last year) - what if I split everyone up into "teams" and let a few people work on each one together - then have them come together to talk about each recipe and name their favorite product they used at the end?

That sounds good. I have been doing the Raspberry Mousse Napoleon Cookies and the Turtle Pretzel Candies at my interactive parties this month and they have been very successful.

Well, it turned out great! There were 14 people there (yays!) and the kitchen was small, but we set up stations and gave everyone a recipe. The kids that were there loved it 'cause they got to help cook with their mom, and one station had THREE generations cooking together+a newly married into the family gal. EVERYONE went on and on about how much fun it was and how many memories they made. At the end, I took questions about the products they used and everyone tried all the recipes. It look like it'll be a $600-$700 show! :)

1. What is an Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party?

An Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party is a fun and interactive way to learn new holiday recipes and kitchen techniques while getting together with friends and family in the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I host an Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party?

Hosting an Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party is easy! Simply invite your friends and family over, and our Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools for a fun and delicious party.

3. What kind of recipes can we expect to learn at an Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party?

Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to teach a variety of holiday recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. You can also customize your party to focus on a specific type of cuisine or dietary restrictions.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at an Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party?

Yes, our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the party. You can also order products through our consultant's website before or after the party.

5. How long does an Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party typically last?

An Interactive Homemade for the Holidays Party usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of recipes being made and the size of the group. It's a great way to spend an afternoon or evening with friends and loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kelinary
  • ChefBeckyD