• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Grand Opening Show!! I Have a Question...

In summary, there will be a grand opening show for Pampered Chef products where you can bring as many guests as you want and it will last for about 2-3 hours. The products featured will include kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items with demonstrations and recipe sharing. No purchase is necessary, but orders can be placed during or after the show. You can still host a show even if you are not familiar with the products as the consultants will guide you through and answer any questions.
jwann
I am having my Grand Opening Show tonight! The sales should go on my sales totals, right? Or are they on my recruiter? We are doing the show together but I bought all the mini catalogs to send out as invitations.

You should have discussed that with your recruiter before this but usually if we call it a grand opening show, the recruit gets the sales and bookings and the recruiter is there for moral support and to help where needed. Congrats and good luck!Another scenerio: Have you signed yet? If not, are you planning on using the kit credit? If so then the recruiter is getting the sales.

^^What she said.

The sales go to the consultant who submits the show. Beth is right that you should discuss this with your recruiter.

1. Can I bring a friend to my grand opening show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring as many guests as you would like to your grand opening show. The more the merrier!

2. How long does a grand opening show typically last?

A grand opening show usually lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the exact length may vary depending on the number of guests and the amount of products being demonstrated.

3. What kind of products will be featured at my grand opening show?

At your grand opening show, you will have the opportunity to see and learn about a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our consultants will demonstrate how to use the products and share tips and recipes.

4. Do I need to purchase anything at the grand opening show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the grand opening show. However, if you see products you are interested in, you can place an order with your consultant during or after the show.

5. Can I host a grand opening show if I am not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Hosting a grand opening show is a great way to learn about Pampered Chef products and experience them firsthand. Our consultants will guide you through the show and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • southernmommie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies