• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Customer Service Issues

told her the story, and said that the host order wouldnt be processed because they wouldnt be able to verify that it was actually from me...even though I had the tracking number and the order confirmation. So now she has to go through the whole process of calling HO, speaking to a rep, and then hope that they will process the order.Very frustrating!The customer is angry and feels like HO is not taking responsibility for their mistake. I feel terrible for the customer because now they have to deal with a lot of extra hassle.I am sorry to hear that the customer had a negative experience with HO. I would have been happy to purchase the stone for her as a thank you, but HO refused because it was not my
sigmaqt95
I have had several customers contact me to tell me they had problems with returns/exchanges when contacting HO. They said that the phone operators were hard to understand and barely spoke English. None of these customers were particularly happy with the service they rec'd. They said that next time they would just want me to handle the return because it was frustrating.

I wasn't sure if I should if they were exagerating or not. However, I called the other day and went in as a customer to help process a return. The exact same thing happened to me. I swear- the person I had sounded like they were in a different county. I had to repeat everything 3-4 times. No wonerd my customers were frustrated.

I have never experienced this when calling in as a consultant. It really concerns me that customers are not happy with the services they receive when calling our call center.

Any thoughts????

I handle all returns/exchanges for my customers to avoid issues like this.

I normally handle the returns/exchanges also, but these customers called on their own because they just followed the instructions on the back of their receipt.

sigmaqt95 said:
I have had several customers contact me to tell me they had problems with returns/exchanges when contacting HO. They said that the phone operators were hard to understand and barely spoke English. None of these customers were particularly happy with the service they rec'd. They said that next time they would just want me to handle the return because it was frustrating.

I wasn't sure if I should if they were exagerating or not. However, I called the other day and went in as a customer to help process a return. The exact same thing happened to me. I swear- the person I had sounded like they were in a different county. I had to repeat everything 3-4 times. No wonerd my customers were frustrated.

I have never experienced this when calling in as a consultant. It really concerns me that customers are not happy with the services they receive when calling our call center.

Any thoughts????

I handle the issues myself...but I did have the same experience you did when I call the HO last week because of an issue with an order. You're not alone.

I have had similar, horrible experiences with HO...that's why I only use online adjustments or take care of the customers stuff if I can.

Agreed. Service is really lacking. I try to handle everything for my customers and do everything online as much as possible.

I have had this problem several times with HO. Just had a hard time understanding them today when I called to see if my Change Over Kit had shipped. During the conversation realized she was giving me that dates of other exchanges and she had to start all over to look for the COK. very frustrating!

Email Ho!Let them know about the problem. They have heard plenty from me!

When I was on the Home Tour, we saw the doors to CS. A worker was standing outside of those doors. I told her I was very surprised to see that CS was actually housed here in the US, because any time I have spoken to a CS rep, I could barely understand them. I had assumed that CS had been outsourced like every other companies CS dept.I dread having to phone HO, as I've not had a person I could understand on the phone.

Last edited:
I think of all the times that I have called HO I have only spoken to one lady who I could understand. She was so helpful! I cannot say I have ever had a bad experience with HO, just hard to understand them sometimes.

Can I tell you that when I started a year ago, I called HO all the time had had an awesome, helpful rep EVERY time. In the past month, I have called twice and spoke to people who, had a difficult time understanding what I was saying and the same for me.

HO customer serviceWell long story short, my customer ordered the pizza gift set for her friend for a birthday gift... BUT when the package arrived, the stone was broken! So she scrambled and got a gift basket and put the rest of the items in the basket and picked out other things to fill it. She was totally upset and i submitted the adjustment for her. I told her that I would be more than happy to purchase the stone for her on someones host order (since it would be discounted) and she told me no since it wasnt my fault. I still felt bad for her so i was going to get her a little thank you gift for being such a good customer.

Well HO called me and wanted to make sure what was wrong with the package, so i explained my whole story and i told her that my customer had to go out and buy something else to give to her friend along with the cutter and recipe book. She even felt bad for me, so she said that they were replacing the stone AND throwing in the pizza crust mix for all her troubles!!! AND i could totally understand this lady from HO!

So i was totally thrilled and told her thank you over and over! She had to box sent to me, since i wanted to give my customer the items (and make sure the stone was OK) in person. So i get the box today.... and the pizza mix box is open on the top, smashed on 3 corners BUT The stone was fine! (wwwehhhheeewwww!)

So even though the box came all damaged looking, it was nice of her to throw that in for my customer... literally.... THROW that in there!

I too always do my adjustments online just so i dont have to talk to them!

I'm more likely to do adjustments online, but there are thigs you still have to call HO for... like when someone's credit card doesn't go thru (my orig. pist). WHAT A FIASCO that was!~

1. How can I contact the Home Office Customer Service?

You can contact Home Office Customer Service by phone at 1-800-266-5562 or by email at [email protected]. You can also reach out to them through the "Contact Us" form on our website.

2. What are the hours of operation for Home Office Customer Service?

Home Office Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM (CST) and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST).

3. How long does it typically take to receive a response from Home Office Customer Service?

Our goal is to respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

4. Can Home Office Customer Service assist with product returns or exchanges?

Yes, our Home Office Customer Service team can assist with any product returns or exchanges. Please have your order number and product information ready when contacting us.

5. What should I do if I have an issue with an order or delivery?

If you have an issue with an order or delivery, please contact Home Office Customer Service immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jcwarr