• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolve All July Orders by August 4?

In summary, the conversation is discussing a previous reminder that mistakenly told recipients to resolve their June orders by a specific deadline. The correct deadline for resolving July orders is 3 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 4. Recipients can track the status of their orders on Consultant's Corner and contact the Solution Center for assistance. The conversation also mentions the confusion caused by the initial reminder and encourages recipients to reach out with any further questions.
JAE
What exactly is this talking about? I'm very confused.

From the Solution Center ...
Our reminder last week mistakenly told you to resolve your June orders by this Monday. We should have told you all July orders must be resolved by 3 p.m. Monday, Aug. 4. We apologize for the error.

Please track the status of your orders on Consultant's Corner. If your orders need to be resolved, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

I'm assuming...and you'd have to call HO to be sure...that is means:Resolve all orders submitted by July 31st for July commission by August 4th in order to get paid in time...I think it applies to all "July commission" orders, so anything submitted by July 31st.A July show submitted August 1st wouldn't have that deadline to resolve since it is on August commission. I think it is to get payroll and end of month closed in a decent time for accounting purposes.

Thanks Janet. That makes sense, but I'll look for confirmation. Why don't they say it that way, for goodness sakes?

JAE said:
Thanks Janet. That makes sense, but I'll look for confirmation. Why don't they say it that way, for goodness sakes?

Too wordy? Wouldn't pass marketing? I don't know...

I'm pretty sure that is it though. Let us know if you get "official" confirmation of that.

Hi there! It seems like there was a mistake in the previous reminder about resolving orders. The correct deadline for resolving July orders is 3 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 4. You can keep track of your orders on Consultant's Corner and if you need any assistance, please reach out to the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Let us know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Resolve All July Orders by August 4?

1. Can I still place orders after the July deadline?

Unfortunately, the July deadline for ordering has passed. However, you can still place orders for the current month until August 4th to ensure they are resolved on time.

2. What happens if I miss the August 4th deadline?

If you miss the August 4th deadline, your orders may not be resolved in time and you may not receive your products by the expected delivery date. We highly recommend placing your orders before the deadline to avoid any delays.

3. How do I know if my order has been resolved?

After the August 4th deadline, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your order has been resolved. You can also check your account on our website to see the status of your orders.

4. What happens if an item in my order is out of stock?

If an item in your order is out of stock, we will do our best to find a replacement or suggest a similar product. If no substitute is available, we will contact you to discuss your options.

5. Can I change or cancel my order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any changes or cancellations after the August 4th deadline. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if any modifications can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • dannyzmom