• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for New Stars Tablecloth

In summary, the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" is a 60x90 inch tablecloth made of 100% cotton. It is machine washable, but cold water and a gentle cycle are recommended. It is also suitable for both indoor and outdoor events, but prolonged sunlight exposure may cause fading. The tablecloth comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have the promo tablecloth for sale or would like to trade for the paisely apron?

I have a client who miss submitting a show by one day and really wants the table cloth.

Thanks

I do, a host didn't want hers she told me to find it a good home!

Wahoo. I'll message you

I didn't get a message, do you still want it?

What is the size of the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth"?

The "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" measures 60 inches by 90 inches, making it a perfect fit for most standard-sized dining tables.

Is the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" machine washable?

Yes, the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the vibrant colors and avoid shrinkage. Tumble dry on low or line dry for best results.

What material is the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" made of?

The "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" is made of 100% cotton, which is known for its durability and softness. It is also easy to clean and maintain.

Can I use the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" for outdoor events?

Yes, the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. However, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the colors to fade over time.

Does the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Looking for New Stars Tablecloth" comes with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your tablecloth, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tasoula76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • Heather8345