• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Tablecloth And/Or Apron

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron are made of 100% cotton and are machine washable. The tablecloth comes in two sizes: 70" x 90" and 70" x 108". They can be purchased separately or as a set for a discounted price. To maintain their color and quality, it is recommended to wash them separately on a gentle cycle and avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I didn't get a show together for the tablecloth & I'm not going to leadership, so if anyone wants to sell theirs, pm me. (2008)

I'm also still looking for the Dots apron.

Everyone's pretty well tapped out after the holidays around here & my first show this year is Sat.:(

Thanks

I would love the apron as well.. if anyone wants to part with theirs

i will have the purse left----

Morfia, I sent you a PM about the purse. Thanks!

Tammy

Bumping as I'm still ISO the tablecloth &/or apron from 2008 Leadership if anyone wants to part with theirs.

An FYI- the gal in the product room near the display of these items said they'd start shipping Monday.

I also would like one of the aprons, if anyone will part with one i will buy it from you!!! Or the little purse thing, whatever it was.....

would love the tablecloth if anyone isn't going to use thiers.

I just came on here to try and find out if anyone had their tablecloth yet... so they are shipping out today? Anyone know if the tablecloth is suitable for using at home or is it pretty much just for shows (it does say Pampered Chef pretty large down the side, doesn't it?) I would love one that does not say PC as it is the perfect color for my dining room!

I don't have mine yet, but hopefully this week!!!

For anyone who went to Leadership, are they going to have the tablecloth and apron available to purchase on our Supply Order lists?

Probably not. Although I didn't ask.

I would also be interested in the tablecloth and the purse.

Same here, should of had the tablecloth but my hostess was a feet dragger. :(

1. What material is the Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron made of?

The Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron are made of 100% cotton.

2. Can the Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron be machine washed?

Yes, both the tablecloth and apron are machine washable for easy cleaning.

3. What sizes are available for the Iso Cranberry Tablecloth?

The Iso Cranberry Tablecloth is available in two sizes: 70" x 90" and 70" x 108".

4. Is the Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron sold separately or as a set?

The Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron are sold separately, but can be purchased together as a set for a discounted price.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron?

To maintain the vibrant color and quality of the Iso Cranberry Tablecloth and Apron, it is recommended to wash them separately on a gentle cycle and avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • kaseydee