• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Apron Dreaming: Can't Attend Leadership? No Problem!

so I didn't earn it. There was no way to purchase it. It is a perk.The tablecloth is nice though too...at least we get something in Jan...not that I will have any shows before the 9th! LOL
jenne
I just saw the cranberry apron for those who hold a show Jan 1-9 and attend leadership....*sigh* I WANT THAT APRON!!! Do you think they'll sell it for those of us poor souls who aren't eligable to attend leadership?? or..if anyone gets it, and is in despair because they don't like it...don't forget about me!!! :)

I'm with ya. I don't have the recruits yet, but I love the cranberry apron.

I don't know if they will...a few years back at my first time at conference there was a special woven basket that we got if we attended conference AND held 2 shows in July..that was not offered to the other consultants. Also this year for attending conference and submitting shows we got bonus points for the POR. So, I think sadly if we dont go to Leadership we are going to be out of luck. Unless you know someone going who doesn't want it.

I hear you guys! I want it soo bad!! But I don't have any recruits. I really, really love that apron... so I'm with you, if anyone wants to unload their's after they get it - I'm in the market for it!

I would imagine that it's just like the adorable Dots apron from last year's leadership... we couldn't get that either but I want this one!

All it takes 2 recruits--they don't have to be qualified.

Sorry, the apron is a perk and you won't be able to get it unless you go!

I think they should make it avaible for those who couldn't and make it where they have to earn it i sure hope they do ....

The tablecloth is nice though too...at least we get something in Jan...not that I will have any shows before the 9th! LOL I think all mine will be at the end of the month.

I really want the table cloth too but the 2 shows I have booked want later in the month. I'm not sure how I am going to talk someone into getting a show closed by the 9th but I'm gonna work on it!

One of the hardest things about going to conferences (especially for my hubby) is the expense. I typically spend between $800-1000 including registration, airfare and hotel. I like that there are certain things you can ONLY get there. It makes it worth my while to invest the time and money in my business. I understand that some cannot do that now, and I hope I am not put in that position. However, if you have 2 recruits and can make it, go. Not only will you have the opportunity to earn that cute apron, but the information and networking you get while there will be invaluable! So, IMHO, I don't think they should make it available to those who don't go. Last year I wasn't available to get the three shows in for the HWC apron, so I didn't earn it. There was no way to purchase it. It is a perk.If you are a director and didn't go to NC this year, you didn't get an extra free piece of cookware. All of these incentives are to help US!

hperschnick said:
I really want the table cloth too but the 2 shows I have booked want later in the month. I'm not sure how I am going to talk someone into getting a show closed by the 9th but I'm gonna work on it!

Do some quick catalog shows!!!

Or an after the holidays e-mail sale...

be sure to stress the guest special too!

Have you thought about making an apron with our towels?? You could get some nice material thta matches from the craft store & make the pockets out of the towels. Don't know how crafty you all are, but it's something to consider!!
I'm not sure if it was on here, but I think there's a way (with either no or very little sewing) to use just 2 towels...HMMM....weekend project?!!?

cmdtrgd said:
One of the hardest things about going to conferences (especially for my hubby) is the expense. I typically spend between $800-1000 including registration, airfare and hotel. I like that there are certain things you can ONLY get there. It makes it worth my while to invest the time and money in my business. I understand that some cannot do that now, and I hope I am not put in that position. However, if you have 2 recruits and can make it, go. Not only will you have the opportunity to earn that cute apron, but the information and networking you get while there will be invaluable! So, IMHO, I don't think they should make it available to those who don't go.

Last year I wasn't available to get the three shows in for the HWC apron, so I didn't earn it. There was no way to purchase it. It is a perk.

If you are a director and didn't go to NC this year, you didn't get an extra free piece of cookware.

All of these incentives are to help US!

ITA with Kate.

finley1991 said:
Or an after the holidays e-mail sale...
be sure to stress the guest special too!

So, how would I do this? Just send an email out to all of my contacts (I don't have a ton... still new). Would I offer anything additional or just a "Pamper yourself" type of thing? I could send it out the last week of Dec to give them time to get it in before the 9th deadline.

I'm pregnant and my creative juices have been sucked away!! Can you give me a few details on how you would go about this Colleen - you always have such great ideas!

Thanks!

Thanks for the nice compliment Heather!

What I would do (and I haven't really thought this out fully... this is just off the top of my head) would be to send an e-mail right after Christmas offering a two-week stoneware special. When people order stoneware from you, not only will they get an unlimited number 20% off, when they order before Jan 8th, you'll send them a special Stoneware Ideas file. And then I'd include the following with their order. Simple, easy, no cost. If you feel it's "not enough" offer to throw in a Season's Best with each order.

Attachments

• 101 Uses for Stoneware.doc
    214 KB · Views: 416
ohhh, like it! I'm gonna do this! I think I'll either throw in a Season's best or one of the recipes by product files. This is awesome!

Thanks!

finley1991 said:
Thanks for the nice compliment Heather!

What I would do (and I haven't really thought this out fully... this is just off the top of my head) would be to send an e-mail right after Christmas offering a two-week stoneware special. When people order stoneware from you, not only will they get an unlimited number 20% off, when they order before Jan 8th, you'll send them a special Stoneware Ideas file. And then I'd include the following with their order. Simple, easy, no cost. If you feel it's "not enough" offer to throw in a Season's Best with each order.

Awesome idea!!!

hperschnick said:

I didn't think I would have a show before Leadership either. Most months no one likes to book in the first half of the month and January more so, but this year I have 2 hosts that HAVE to have it on the first weekend in Jan (Jan 4th and 5th). It totally shocked me!! I'm down for it!

If you just ask and offer it you may be surprised! I was.:thumbup:

That is a really good idea Colleen.

What is "Cranberry Apron Dreaming: Can't Attend Leadership? No Problem!"?

"Cranberry Apron Dreaming: Can't Attend Leadership? No Problem!" is a virtual training event hosted by Pampered Chef for their consultants who are unable to attend the company's annual leadership conference in person.

When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [insert date] from [insert time]. It is a one-day event.

Who can attend this event?

This event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are unable to attend the leadership conference in person. It is a great opportunity for those who want to learn and grow their business from the comfort of their own home.

What will be covered in this event?

This virtual training event will cover important topics related to leadership, business strategies, and product knowledge. There will also be interactive sessions and opportunities to network with other consultants.

How can I register for the event?

You can register for "Cranberry Apron Dreaming: Can't Attend Leadership? No Problem!" through your Consultant's Corner or by contacting your upline leader. Registration will open [insert date] and close [insert date].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Gina M