• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron

In summary, the Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron is a durable and stain-resistant cotton twill apron with an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties. It also features two large front pockets for convenient storage and is machine washable for easy cleaning. It is one size fits all, measuring 28 inches in length and 27 inches in width.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone is willing to part with the cranberry apron that came out this Jan. I have the new tote and the tablecloth I earned so i would love the apron.

Thanks in advance

If there's a second one out there I would also love one of the cranberry striped aprons!:p

I figured since we both are looking for them we might is well have our own thread for it :)

I missed the apron AND tablecloth, but LOVE my new tote!!!!

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
If there's a second one out there I would also love one of the cranberry striped aprons!:p

I keep working on my SD for hers, but she won't budge....:cry:

I know of someone who made one with the towels, doesn't have the logo though.... that might be an alternative since I don't think anyone will be willing to part with theirs, I LOOOOOOVE mine!!! I used it all the time and then pull out my money bag. :)

BTW- Yey!!! I'm back on CS- Thank you BETH!!!

Welcome back Addie!

Addie4TLC said:
I know of someone who made one with the towels, doesn't have the logo though.... that might be an alternative since I don't think anyone will be willing to part with theirs, I LOOOOOOVE mine!!! I used it all the time and then pull out my money bag. :)

BTW- Yey!!! I'm back on CS- Thank you BETH!!!

You are welcome! Glad I could help! We missed you.

Related to Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron

1. What is the material of the Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron?

The Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron is made of durable and stain-resistant cotton twill.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron features an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties to accommodate different body types.

3. Are there pockets on the apron?

Yes, the Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron has two large front pockets for convenient storage of kitchen tools and gadgets.

4. Can the apron be machine washed?

Yes, the Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron is machine washable for easy cleaning.

5. Does the apron come in different sizes?

No, the Iso Looking for Cranberry Apron is one size fits all with its adjustable straps and measures 28 inches in length and 27 inches in width.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • jillzpampchef