• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Paisly Apron- April Incentive

In summary, the Iso Paisley Apron for the April incentive is a beautiful apron featuring a paisley pattern in shades of blue, green, and purple. It has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable fit, is machine-washable, and made of 100% cotton for comfort while cooking. To earn the apron as the April incentive, you must reach a sales goal set by Pampered Chef.
asnoderly
I am looking for a Paisly Apron someone is willing to part with. Please email at [email protected]

Thanks!:)

I have one for you....$35 including shipping...I will email you.

1. What is the design of the Iso Paisley Apron for the April incentive?

The Iso Paisley Apron for the April incentive features a beautiful paisley pattern in shades of blue, green, and purple. It also has a convenient pocket for holding kitchen tools.

2. Is the Iso Paisley Apron adjustable?

Yes, the Iso Paisley Apron has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

3. Can the Iso Paisley Apron be machine-washed?

Yes, the Iso Paisley Apron is machine-washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to preserve the vibrant colors.

4. What material is the Iso Paisley Apron made of?

The Iso Paisley Apron is made of 100% cotton, making it lightweight and breathable for comfort while cooking.

5. How do I earn the Iso Paisley Apron as the April incentive?

To earn the Iso Paisley Apron as the April incentive, you must reach a certain sales goal set by Pampered Chef. Once you reach this goal, the apron will be automatically added to your order and shipped to you for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks