• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Half Aprons for Men at Affordable Prices - Perfect for Outdoor Booths!

In summary, the half apron for men has 4 spacious pockets and is made of durable and easy to clean fabric. It can be personalized with a logo or name for an additional fee. The apron is one size fits all with an adjustable waist strap. It can be used for various purposes, including outdoor booths and in restaurants or other food service settings.
amysaboe
Gold Member
I prefer the shorter/half apron for booths. Especially when I do outdoor booths when it could be hot. And I have several this summer. If there are any male consultants that are wanting to sell their apron from April's Going Pink promotion, I would be interested in buying.

Please email HO with the suggestion to add a half apron to the supply order list. Men would like it in their kit or to have another one and, like you, many women would like one too!

In the July Consultant News, they had a flyer for the August two shows promo - past logo items. The half apron was included in on it. So in case you don't find one, submit two shows in August and get one for yourself!

My Mini-Sling bag (mini-catalog tote) just started to fall apart and that is on the list too. Now I have to choose which one to pick. Decisions! Decisions!

1. How many pockets does the half apron for men have?

The half apron for men has 4 spacious pockets, perfect for holding utensils, small tools, and other necessary items while working in an outdoor booth.

2. Is the fabric of the apron durable and easy to clean?

Yes, the fabric of our half aprons for men is made of high-quality materials that are both durable and easy to clean. Simply toss it in the washing machine for quick and convenient cleaning.

3. Can these aprons be personalized with a logo or name?

Yes, our half aprons for men can be personalized with a logo or name for an additional fee. This is a great way to promote your business or create a unique and personalized gift for someone special.

4. Are these aprons one size fits all?

Our half aprons for men come in a one size fits all design, with an adjustable waist strap for a comfortable and secure fit for all body types.

5. Can these aprons be used for other purposes besides outdoor booths?

Yes, these half aprons for men are versatile and can be used for various purposes, such as cooking, grilling, gardening, and more. They are also great for use in restaurants, cafes, and other food service settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies