• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Cookware with Lifetime Guarantee | The Pampered Chef T00099

In summary, the Old Cookware Guarantee covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. To make a claim, customers can contact customer service with their order number and a description of the issue. There is no time limit for making a claim and the guarantee applies to all Pampered Chef cookware products. This includes stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron cookware, but does not cover accidental damage or misuse. The guarantee also applies to products received as gifts, as long as they were purchased from Pampered Chef.
LBurke
I have a lady I met at an expo that has a loose handle on an old piece of cookware. I am not able to determine wether it is Gen II or Professional. She says it has The Pampered Chef T00099 on the bottom of the pan (it's a stirfry skillet). She thinks she was told it had a lifetime guarantee when she bought it years ago. I have given her the number for customer service, but want to make sure she's taken care of. Anyone have any help/pointers/answers, etc?
Thanks!

Is the handle held on with rivets that are visible from the inside of the pan? If yes, then it's the professional and does have a lifetime guarantee. If not, it's the Generation II and came with a 2-year guarantee.

Should have known Ann would pull through! Thanks! I'll email and ask her right now. I want her to call HO with as much info as possible! If we can get the pan taken care of, she wants to buy the lid!

What does the Old Cookware Guarantee cover?

The Old Cookware Guarantee covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a lifetime of use. This includes any damage or wear and tear that occurs during normal household use.

How do I make a claim for the Old Cookware Guarantee?

To make a claim, simply contact our customer service team with your order number and a description of the issue. We may ask for photos or to have the product returned for inspection. If the product is found to be defective, we will replace it at no cost to you.

Is there a time limit for making a claim under the Old Cookware Guarantee?

No, there is no time limit for making a claim. We stand by our products and will honor the guarantee for the lifetime of the product.

Does the Old Cookware Guarantee apply to all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Old Cookware Guarantee applies to all Pampered Chef cookware products, including stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron. It does not cover accidental damage or misuse of the product.

What if I received my cookware as a gift? Can I still make a claim under the Old Cookware Guarantee?

Yes, you can still make a claim under the Old Cookware Guarantee even if you received the product as a gift. As long as the product was purchased from Pampered Chef, we will honor the guarantee for the lifetime of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Intrepid_Chef