• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a warped double griddle covered under a lifetime guarantee?

In summary, a Cookware Exchange Question is a type of question where users can ask for recommendations or advice on exchanging cookware items. To ask a question, users can click on the "Ask a Question" button and provide a clear title, description, and relevant tags. The Cookware Exchange forum is not for buying or selling items, and users should be cautious when sharing personal information. There are also community guidelines that users should follow to ensure a respectful and productive discussion.
merego
Hello,
I had a friend call and ask me about her double griddle. She said it is warped on the back burner and has her reciept. The reciept says it has a lifetime guarantee. Does the guarantee cover any damge to the item? She noticed it had not been cooking evenly and wasn't sure how long it had been warped.
I have been looking on PC website but haven't come across anything. She bought it in 2003.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
:confused:

It should be covered - all she has to tell customer service is that it's warped.

Hello,Thank you for reaching out about your friend's double griddle. It's great that she has the receipt and a lifetime guarantee for the product.In regards to the warranty, it would be best to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about any damages and if they are covered under the lifetime guarantee. Each company may have different policies and procedures for handling warranty claims, so it's important to contact them directly for accurate information.You can usually find the contact information for the manufacturer on their website or on the product packaging. If not, you can try searching online for their customer service department or contact information.When contacting the manufacturer, make sure to have the receipt and any other relevant information (such as the model number and purchase date) available to provide to them. This will help them process the claim more efficiently.I hope this helps and your friend is able to get her griddle fixed or replaced under the lifetime guarantee. Best of luck!

1. What is a Cookware Exchange Question?

A Cookware Exchange Question is a type of question that allows users to ask for recommendations or advice on exchanging or trading cookware items. This can include questions about the best cookware brands, how to properly care for cookware, or where to find the best deals on cookware.

2. How do I ask a Cookware Exchange Question?

To ask a Cookware Exchange Question, simply click on the "Ask a Question" button on the cookware exchange forum. Then, provide a clear and concise title for your question and provide as much detail as possible in the description box. Finally, select the appropriate tags for your question to make it easier for others to find.

3. Can I sell or trade my cookware items on the Cookware Exchange forum?

No, the Cookware Exchange forum is strictly for asking and answering questions about cookware. It is not a platform for buying, selling, or trading cookware items.

4. How can I ensure the safety of my personal information when participating in Cookware Exchange Questions?

The Cookware Exchange forum does not require users to provide any personal information. However, if you choose to share personal information such as your email address or social media accounts, it is at your own discretion. We recommend being cautious when sharing personal information online.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in Cookware Exchange Questions?

Yes, we ask that all users follow our community guidelines when participating in Cookware Exchange Questions. This includes being respectful and courteous to others, avoiding spam and self-promotion, and refraining from sharing inappropriate or offensive content. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the removal of your question or comment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • astavnes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • Chef Diane