• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Did Lifetime Warranty Start?

In summary, the Lifetime Warranty at Pampered Chef started in 1980 and covers all products except for consumable items and items marked as "as-is" or "final sale." There is no limit to how many times the warranty can be used as long as the original owner still has the product in good condition. Registration is not required for the warranty, but proof of purchase is necessary. To make a claim, contact customer service with proof of purchase and details about the product.
flemings99
Gold Member
Customer has a pan she bought in 1994 that is warped. Wants to know if it is LT. Told her prob. not, but wasn't sure when PC started the LT warranty. Anyone know? I'm assuming she has gen. cookware, which I know didn't have the LT

2000 was the first lifetime warranty on pans

thank you!

1. When did the Lifetime Warranty at Pampered Chef start?

The Lifetime Warranty at Pampered Chef started in 1980.

2. What products are covered under the Lifetime Warranty?

All Pampered Chef products are covered under the Lifetime Warranty, with the exception of consumable items and items marked as "as-is" or "final sale."

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Lifetime Warranty?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the Lifetime Warranty. As long as you are the original owner of the product and it is still in good condition, we will replace it for free.

4. Do I need to register my product to qualify for the Lifetime Warranty?

No, you do not need to register your product to qualify for the Lifetime Warranty. As long as you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, we can honor the warranty.

5. How do I make a claim for the Lifetime Warranty?

To make a claim for the Lifetime Warranty, simply contact Pampered Chef's customer service team and provide proof of purchase and details about the product needing to be replaced. Our team will assist you with the replacement process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC1
  • LBurke
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LBurke
  • esavvymom