• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lifetime Guarantee? Who's Lifetime?

In summary, the cookware has a lifetime guarantee, but the guarantee is not transferrable. If the cookware is ever lost or damaged, the owner must find a receipt or know who the host or consultant they bought the cookware from.
Chef Diane
I know the cookware has a lifetime guarantee, but who's lifetime, the cookware or the owners? If the oner dies can she pass the cookware onto her child and it still be covered? and If it is lifetime, would it be replaced if the receipt was missing. The pans clearly say PC so shouldn't that be enough? anyway I have tons of questions like these. $300-$600 is a lot of money for cookware that cant be passed down or replaced if receipt got lost. Any info would be appreciated :)

I had a host who had bought some of the professional cookware for her son. Both pans had warped but she couldn't find the receipt (she didn't purchase off of me). I called HO and they said that since she didn't have a receipt they would only replace them once and that if she ever had any other problems with them she would have to find the receipt or at least know what host or consultant she bought them from.

hmmm isnt that the craziest thing. You would think that if they clearly say PC on them and it is a lifetime, that would mean covered. Oh well guess we'll have to pray for a better system :)

The guarantee is not transferrable. Imagine finding PC cookware at a garage sale and then getting a new set because of the guarantee!

cmdtrgd said:
The guarantee is not transferrable. Imagine finding PC cookware at a garage sale and then getting a new set because of the guarantee!

Bingo!!! I think our guarantee is far better then any other out there. HO just has to make sure that it isn't abused.

I understand this from PC perspective, but if I died tomorrow the cookware no longer has a guarantee, and thats silly. A friend of mine bought some cookware about a year ago and she is covered no matter what. Thats why I was asking. Her cookware; although was 3x's what ours is, but the guarantee is for ever. So when she is no longer with us and passes it on to her daughter it is still covered. OH well you win some you lose some : )

transferrable warranty?Chef Diane,

Who makes her cookware? I've never found a transferrable warranty on cookware, and I'd love to have a printed copy of their warranty to do a little bit of research....

Ann

I thought you didn't need a receipt for lifetime itemsI could have sworn you didn't need a receipt for lifetime warranty items. The receipt was to show when you bought it for 1,3,5 year warranties. But I forgot where I saw that.:confused:

What is the Lifetime Guarantee offered by Pampered Chef?

The Lifetime Guarantee offered by Pampered Chef ensures that their products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.

What does "Lifetime" mean in terms of the Lifetime Guarantee?

In this context, "Lifetime" refers to the lifetime of the product, not the lifetime of the customer.

What products are covered under the Lifetime Guarantee?

All Pampered Chef products are covered under the Lifetime Guarantee, with the exception of disposable items and items with limited warranties.

How do I make a claim for a product covered under the Lifetime Guarantee?

If you believe your product is defective and covered under the Lifetime Guarantee, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with your claim.

What if I no longer have proof of purchase for my product covered under the Lifetime Guarantee?

Pampered Chef may still honor the Lifetime Guarantee for your product, even without proof of purchase. However, having a receipt or order number can help expedite the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC1
  • Becca_in_MD