1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Professional Cookware warranty?

1. Chefcouts

Chefcouts Novice Member

I had a show last night and a woman asked me about the warranty for a piece of her professional cookware which has a chip on the bottom side of the pan. Since the Executive and stainless cookware has a lifetime warranty, did the professional?

I joined PC after the Executive cookware came out and I've neversold a piece of the Professional.
    Thanks!

Jul 24, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yes, the professional had a lifetime GUARANTEE. None of our pans have warranties.

Jul 24, 2009
  3. Chefcouts

Chefcouts Novice Member

Haha yeah, that's what I meant. Thank you!!!

Jul 24, 2009
  4. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

What's the difference between a guarantee and a warranty? I was just thinking about that last night as I was drifting off to sleep.

Jul 24, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Found this explanation online:

Warranty: A warranty is that the co., will attend to the product over a period of time for any fault or repair.
    Guarantee: Given certain circumstances, the co., vouchsafes for the product for its performance and in the event of not performing as expected it will be replaced free of cost.
    Warranty is attending to the product.
    Guarantee for performance of product and replacement.

It was stressed to me during prep for Cooking Show Live last year that we offer a GUARANTEE, not a warranty.

Jul 24, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Are you sure the Professional had a lifetime? I was thinking it was 3 years.

Jul 24, 2009
  7. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

It's lifetime.

Jul 24, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

so i just have a question if we have a guarentee does PC replace a chipped pan???

Jul 24, 2009
  9. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Generation II had the 2 or 3 year. Professional is lifetime. However, the professional on the outlet right now has a guarantee to get to you, nothing past that.

Jul 24, 2009
  10. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Thanks, Jeanine and Kate. I knew there was a discontinued one with only a few years.

Jul 25, 2009
Have something to add?