• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangle Baker Lid Compatibility: Find Out If It Fits the New Model

In summary, a rectangle baker is a versatile kitchen tool used for baking, roasting, and serving food. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave and on the grill. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use. The baker is made of stoneware, ceramic, or glass and has deep sides and a flat bottom, making it perfect for cooking casseroles and lasagnas. It is easy to clean, as it is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is also recommended. It is also freezer safe, allowing for easy meal preparation and storage. Just remember to thaw it before placing it in a hot oven to avoid cracking.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the lid from the old rectangle baker fits the new one?? Remember, the one that you could buy the lid seperately and also cook in the lid its self??

I have a customer who broke the baker part but the lid is ok and wanted to see if any of the other pieces fit it. She's too cheap to spend the $65 for the DCB. Oh well, she admits it and won't do but one show a year.

I have one slightly seasoned (used a few times) but the shipping to CA would make it too expensive I think. If someone closer to North Carolina is interested let me know.

jbdowd0798 said:
Does anyone know if the lid from the old rectangle baker fits the new one?? Remember, the one that you could buy the lid seperately and also cook in the lid its self??

I have a customer who broke the baker part but the lid is ok and wanted to see if any of the other pieces fit it. She's too cheap to spend the $65 for the DCB. Oh well, she admits it and won't do but one show a year.

The unglazed lid/bowl will fit on the glazed rectangular baker, approximately. It's not quite as good a fit as on the unglazed baker, but she should be able to use it.

chefann said:
The unglazed lid/bowl will fit on the glazed rectangular baker, approximately. It's not quite as good a fit as on the unglazed baker, but she should be able to use it.

Oh! DUH. I missed that she was looking for the baker part. What Ann said.

okay thanks

What is a rectangle baker and how is it used?

A rectangle baker is a kitchen tool used for baking, roasting, and serving food. It is typically made of stoneware, ceramic, or glass and has a rectangular shape with handles for easy carrying. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. Its deep sides and flat bottom make it perfect for cooking casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes.

Is the rectangle baker oven-safe?

Yes, our rectangle bakers are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes them versatile and convenient for a variety of cooking methods.

Can the rectangle baker be used on a stovetop?

No, the rectangle baker is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven, microwave, and grill only.

How do I clean my rectangle baker?

Our rectangle bakers are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the surface as it may cause damage.

Can the rectangle baker go from freezer to oven?

Yes, our rectangle bakers are freezer safe. You can prepare your dish ahead of time and store it in the freezer until ready for baking. Just make sure to allow the baker to thaw before placing it in a hot oven to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chefann