• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stretchy Lid for Rect. Baker: Does It Come with the Tote?

In summary, the Stretchy Lid for Rect. Baker is a versatile and convenient kitchen accessory that comes with a tote for easy storage and transportation. It is designed to fit standard size Rect. Baker dishes, approximately 9x13 inches, and is also microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe. It can be used on hot dishes straight out of the oven, but it is recommended to let the dish cool slightly. The lid can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher, and it is stain and odor resistant. However, abrasive cleaners or utensils should be avoided to prevent damage to the lid.
laylaleigh
Does the tote come with a lid for the rect. baker that can stretch? I have the tote and this stretchy lid, and I don't remember if they came together. I have a customer that wants to buy it, and I don't want to mislead her.

thanks! layla

I'm pretty sure those were separate purchases. They don't have those lids anymore. I think that's right, but I'm not looking at the catalog right now.

so your food just stays in the baker and doesn't fall out? Mine is honestly stored in my garage and has never been used. The discription doesn't say it comes w/ a lid. I just didn't know where mine came from.

No, it doesn't come w/a lid. The lids were sold separately and were discontinued.

No lid, just ordered a tote :(

The lids were discontinued because they didn't fit on the stones consistently. You can top the stone with a piece of foil to keep it covered.
BTW, the Large Bar Pan, Deep Dish Baker, and SA Large Square Bowl all fit in the stoneware tote, too. :)

1. Does the Stretchy Lid for Rect. Baker come with a tote?

Yes, the Stretchy Lid for Rect. Baker does come with a tote. The tote is designed to fit the lid perfectly and make it easy to store and transport.

2. What size of Rect. Baker does the Stretchy Lid fit?

The Stretchy Lid is designed to fit the standard size Rect. Baker, which is approximately 9x13 inches. It may also fit other similarly sized rectangular baking dishes.

3. Is the Stretchy Lid microwave safe?

Yes, the Stretchy Lid for Rect. Baker is microwave safe. It is also safe to use in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher.

4. Can I use the Stretchy Lid on a hot dish straight out of the oven?

Yes, the Stretchy Lid is heat resistant and can be used on hot dishes straight out of the oven. However, it is recommended to let the dish cool slightly before covering it with the lid.

5. How do I clean the Stretchy Lid for Rect. Baker?

The Stretchy Lid can be hand washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. It is also stain and odor resistant, making it easy to maintain. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent damaging the lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • CrazyChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies