• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a New Deep Dish Baker Lid?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers deep dish baker lids for purchase on their website, through consultants, or at live cooking events. The lids are not available at retail stores. The price for a new deep dish baker lid ranges from $20-$40. The lid is designed to fit Pampered Chef's deep dish baker and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for optimal longevity.
K_Jurich
Not sure who has this but. I has the older rectangler baker that had the seperate lid, I think the lid was called the deep dish baker, but I am not sure. I just know that the lid(which was actually sold seperate) is no longer in the catalog because they now sell the DCB. Anyway my point is I BROKE THE LID last night:cry: , I am going to miss it so much because I always cook my over stuffer roasters and such in it. I was going to check on ebay but I don't want a used one. So if anyone knows were I can get a new one please let me know.:blushing:

I have one new in the box that I got in a surprise box at conference. I thought I would use it, but it's been in storage since. PM me with an offer if you are interested!

I have the older rectangular baker with the separate lid and I have broken it. I have looked for a new one but I have not been able to find one. I am going to keep looking because I really miss using it. If anyone knows where to get a new one, please let me know.

1. Where can I purchase a new deep dish baker lid?

Pampered Chef offers deep dish baker lids for purchase on our website, through a consultant, or at any of our live cooking events.

2. Can I find a new deep dish baker lid at a retail store?

No, our deep dish baker lids are only available through Pampered Chef's website or a consultant.

3. How much does a new deep dish baker lid cost?

The price for a new deep dish baker lid varies depending on the style and material, but they typically range from $20-$40.

4. Do I need to have a deep dish baker to use the lid?

Yes, the deep dish baker lid is specifically designed to fit our deep dish baker. It will not work with any other baking dish.

5. Is the deep dish baker lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the deep dish baker lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798