• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Our Pans: All-Clad vs Calphalon - Get the Info You Need!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pans including stainless steel, non-stick, cast iron, ceramic, and stoneware. All of these pans are oven-safe, but it is important to follow specific guidelines for each one. Non-stick pans do not require seasoning, but cast iron pans do. It is recommended to use silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils with these pans to avoid scratching the surface. To clean and care for Pampered Chef pans, hand-washing with warm, soapy water is recommended. Harsh cleaning agents or abrasive sponges should be avoided and the pans should never be put in the dishwasher.
murkey
Do we have information on our pans? I'd like to be able to sell our pans vs the competition and I really don't feel like PC gives us enough information to compare and contrast properly.

Does anybody have something like this that vs ours again all-clad or calphalon?

Thanks!:chef:

You can read the Product Information Guides behind CC.

If you go to files on this site and type in 'cookware' you'll get a lot of tips. Just know your cookware inside and out. Know that the non stick coating is baked on - unlike the cheaper cookware at walmart or target. The warranty is the best they can get and they do not have to remember to send in that little warranty card! I never remember that!!!! When they start asking me how ours compares to x brand or y brand of cookware/knives whatever - I tell what I know, but then say "You know, I don't know a lot about x company. However, I do know about Pampered Chef and our cookware is what I use and swear by."

1. What are the different types of pans available from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of pans to suit all your cooking needs. Our collection includes stainless steel, non-stick, cast iron, ceramic, and stoneware pans. Each type of pan is designed with specific features and benefits, so you can choose the one that best fits your cooking style.

2. Are Pampered Chef pans safe to use in the oven?

Yes, all of our pans are oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures. However, it is important to follow the specific temperature and time guidelines for each pan to ensure the best results. You can find this information on the packaging or in our online product descriptions.

3. Do I need to season my Pampered Chef pans?

Our non-stick pans do not require seasoning, but our cast iron pans do. Before using a cast iron pan, it is recommended to lightly coat it with oil and bake it in the oven for about an hour. This process creates a natural non-stick surface and helps prevent rusting.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Pampered Chef pans?

While our pans are durable, we recommend using silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface. This will help extend the life of your pans and maintain their non-stick properties. If you do use metal utensils, be sure to use them gently and avoid scraping the pan's surface.

5. How do I clean and care for my Pampered Chef pans?

To keep your pans in top condition, we recommend hand-washing them with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents or abrasive sponges, as they can damage the non-stick coating. Always allow the pan to cool before cleaning, and never put them in the dishwasher. You can find more detailed care instructions on the packaging or our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
Replies