• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Lending Program - Try Before You Buy!

In summary, the speaker has extra 8" saute pans in both the SS and Executive lines and plans to start lending them to hosts who are interested in the cookware but may need an extra push. They are thinking of including a recipe and some quick "rules" in the box with the pan. They also mention the difficulty of cleaning and reshining the SS cookware and suggest including instructions for this. They also mention a flyer that explains the differences between the SS and Executive lines and the importance of being selective in who they lend their cookware to. They also share a story about the danger of lending out treasured cookware and agree that only extra pieces should be loaned out.
sarahlegare
I have an extra 8" saute pan in both the ss & the executive lines. I'm going to start lending these pieces to hosts who are interested in the cookware, but may just need an extra push! I'd like to put a note in the box with the piece, any ideas or files *hint, hint!* that I should include?? I'm thinking a recipe to try out as well as some quick "rules".....

sarahlegare said:
I have an extra 8" saute pan in both the ss & the executive lines. I'm going to start lending these pieces to hosts who are interested in the cookware, but may just need an extra push! I'd like to put a note in the box with the piece, any ideas or files *hint, hint!* that I should include?? I'm thinking a recipe to try out as well as some quick "rules".....

I would definitely include type written instructions for how to clean and reshine the SS cookware as it is nit easy to restore, and may actually hinder sales (IMO).

The only piece I loan out (and have only had 1 taker of the offer) is the Deep Dish covered baker.

There was a flyer a while back that explained the differences between the SS and Executive lines. I don't know where it was, but you can probably find it with a search. It's been helpful to me in helping customers choose which line they would like.

Boy you are brave! I wouldn't loan my cookware out to my hosts..I would just be too worried about something happening...and I DEFINITELY would not loan my stones, made that mistake at holiday time last year...my BFF wanted to borrow one to make brownies, I gave it to her, told her to "guard it with her life" (no joke) and about 3 hrs later she called me crying saying that she broke it!!! I told her I guess her life wasn't worth much to her! ha ha
But that taught me a lesson to not lend stuff out that I couldn't live without!

These are extras, and I plan on being selective as to whom I lend them to!! It would only be for a day or two, I'd leave it with them after the show & get it back when we close!!

:D I think it's a good idea if it works out!
Yes, be selective! LOL
Don't loan your stuff to your BFF!

chefsteph07 said:
:D I think it's a good idea if it works out!
Yes, be selective! LOL
Don't loan your stuff to your BFF!

I hear ya!! Sounds like something my BFF would do too!!:(

sarahlegare said:
These are extras, and I plan on being selective as to whom I lend them to!! It would only be for a day or two, I'd leave it with them after the show & get it back when we close!!

I agree, only loan your extra pieces! Not those treasured, seasoned pieces. :)

1. What is the Cookware Lending Program?

The Cookware Lending Program is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can borrow a set of cookware to try out before making a purchase.

2. How does the Cookware Lending Program work?

To participate in the Cookware Lending Program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which set of cookware you are interested in borrowing. Your consultant will then arrange for the set to be loaned to you for a specified amount of time.

3. Is there a fee for borrowing the cookware?

No, there is no fee for borrowing the cookware. However, a credit card may be required as a security deposit.

4. Can I borrow multiple sets of cookware at once?

Yes, you can borrow multiple sets of cookware at once. However, availability may vary depending on the cookware sets and your consultant's inventory.

5. Can I purchase the cookware after borrowing it?

Yes, you can purchase the cookware after borrowing it. If you decide to purchase the cookware, your consultant will provide you with a brand new set and your deposit will be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • christy_c
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies