• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Thoughts on the Stainless Cookware

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking to invest in a cookware set and is considering the SS option. They are concerned about discoloration and wonder if it's worth trying to keep the pans looking new. Other users recommend using the SS cleaner, putting the pans in the dishwasher, and turning down the heat while cooking. Overall, the general consensus is that the SS set is loved and recommended as the main cookware option.
lindy0116
I'm looking to invest in one of the cookware sets and I'm leaning towards the SS. My concern however is the only SS piece I've owned is the 8" saute pan and am discouraged at how easily it discolors. I'm about to get the SS cleaner to see how much that helps but I'm wondering if it's just a lost cause to want to keep them looking new.

I'd love to hear from anyone who uses the SS regularly to know what I can reasonably expect. Thanks.

SS Cleaner will do wonders for your pans!

I don't use my stainless pans very often, but when I do use them I love putting them in the dishwasher. If they are discolored, the stainless cleaner works great. The Executive Cookware is my favorite!

I got the stainless 7 pc set and LOVE IT. Use the sauce pans and stock pots WAY MORE than the skillet, but I use that one too.The think to remember about the skillets is they are MEANT to stick but release when liquid is added, which is why they make great gravy. Also why they clean up so nice, esp. with stainless cleaner, or barkeepers friend.

I have the 7 pc SS set also. I really like it! I use them as my main cookware, and only use my non-stick for my Family size and my small saute (for individual servings of eggs usually). I have the 5pc Executive too, but it's the SS we use the most. I don't have much issue with discoloration (I don't usually put them in the dishwasher, so that might be why.) But the SS Cleaner works fantastically.BUT- if you don't cook with SS, don't feel like you have to buy it either. Buy what you use, and then just try 1-2 pieces. Just my opinion. :)

i just got my 5-pc & 7-pc ss set last week and i LOVE them! i had the ss cleaner already (for my ss mixing bowls) and it works so good! a definite MUST if you have any of the ss pieces.

I love my Ss set. It's the only thing I use. You have to turn down the heat. It will help. They are actually easy to clean. After making a meal, I soak it for awhile and then it wipes completely clean.

I tried SO HARD to hate our stainless. I've done a complete 180 and I LOVE IT!
The advice to turn down the heat is perfect and the ss cleaner works fantastic.
The more I use it, the more I love it and I was a hard core Exec. cookware lover! :)

1. What makes Pampered Chef's Stainless Cookware different from other brands?

Pampered Chef's Stainless Cookware is made with a unique blend of high-quality materials, including surgical-grade stainless steel, aluminum, and copper. This combination allows for even heat distribution and excellent durability.

2. Is the Stainless Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Stainless Cookware is safe to use in the dishwasher. However, hand-washing with warm, soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Stainless Cookware?

Yes, our Stainless Cookware is designed to withstand the use of metal utensils. However, using silicone or wooden utensils will help maintain the cookware's appearance.

4. Is the Stainless Cookware oven safe?

Yes, our Stainless Cookware is oven safe up to 500°F. This feature allows for versatile cooking options, such as searing on the stovetop and finishing in the oven.

5. Does the Stainless Cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, our Stainless Cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, giving you peace of mind with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
  • christy_c