• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Decide on Free Cookware Piece

In summary, the person is undecided about which cookware to get and they have considered the pros and cons of both the SS 12 in. skillet and the Double Burner Griddle. They ultimately choose the SS skillet because of its beauty and the peace of mind it provides that they will use it the most.
babywings76
Gold Member
Help me decide! :D

All along I've been thinking I'd get the SS 12 inch skillet, but now I'm debating getting the Double Burner Griddle.

I already own the nonstick 12 in. skillet and use it a ton. But there are times when I want the SS for better browning and flavor.

We own an electric griddle to do pancakes on. I like the electric one because then the kids can help cook the pancakes with the griddle on our island. And that frees up the stove so another person can be cooking the eggs.

But...that double burner is sooo nice and I've heard several people say how much they love it.

So, I'm undecided---HELP! :D

(it's a good problem to have though!) ;)

Hmmm, I went for the stockpot...LOVE IT! I love my electric griddle...why get something you don't need or will use often? Also, something you can use at a show easier would probably be the 12" skillet. BUT, what do I know? I don't have the double griddle...I know some use it a lot but I probably wouldn't......Best way to make a decision is to do the one that has PEACE in it!

Decisions...decisions...:)

I have a very nice brand (bought years ago) Double Burner Pan and I have the 12" SS Pan. At our house, I use the 12" SS more. But that is just us. There is only 2 of us, so I can usually get by with the Square Griddle.

Do you have any other SS? If you don't...this is a nice way to get it - for free!

I love the 12" SS...don't know what I did before I had it. It is a BEAUTIFUL pan. :)

The other thought I have:
The 12" SS is $225 and the Dbl Burner is $155. Take the more expensive one for free now. It will be less expensive for you to get the Dbl Burner one as a half price item later when you host your own show (or some other way).

kam said:
Decisions...decisions...:)

I have a very nice brand (bought years ago) Double Burner Pan and I have the 12" SS Pan. At our house, I use the 12" SS more. But that is just us. There is only 2 of us, so I can usually get by with the Square Griddle.

Do you have any other SS? If you don't...this is a nice way to get it - for free!

I love the 12" SS...don't know what I did before I had it. It is a BEAUTIFUL pan. :)

The other thought I have:
The 12" SS is $225 and the Dbl Burner is $155. Take the more expensive one for free now. It will be less expensive for you to get the Dbl Burner one as a half price item later when you host your own show (or some other way).

Great point!

So I've decided on the 12 in. skillet. I think I'll use it the most and I've really been wanting our beautiful SS cookware.

I have some SS Viking cookware my sister gave me for Christmas (she got a few pieces for free because her husband helped the company with some product testing on their stand mixers), so I haven't been able to justify buying our SS pans yet. Even at 1/2 price, it's been more than I can afford when I have decent cookware laying around. ;) I do have the small 1.5 qt. saucepan that I've taken to shows as my sample piece.

I think as of now we're probably fine with our current system of using the electric skillet so the kids (who are always fighting about who gets to help me) can still help. Maybe down the road I'll get the double burner griddle...

Amanda, do you have the Grill Pan? Along with my 12" skillet, 10 and 8" saute pans, I use the grill pan and press often.

Yep, I've got the grill pan & press, Executive 12 in skillet, plus the 8 in and 10 in ones. I love them all! :)

1. How do I redeem my free cookware piece?

To redeem your free cookware piece, simply add it to your cart along with your other Pampered Chef products. At checkout, the cost of the cookware piece will be automatically deducted from your total.

2. What cookware pieces can I choose from for my free item?

You can choose from a variety of cookware pieces, including a skillet, saucepan, or baking dish. The available options may vary depending on current promotions and inventory.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive a free cookware piece?

Yes, in order to qualify for a free cookware piece, you must meet the minimum purchase amount as outlined in the current promotion. This amount may change from time to time, so be sure to check the details of the offer.

4. Can I choose a cookware piece from any product line?

Yes, as long as the cookware piece is listed as an option for the free item promotion, you can choose from any product line. This includes both classic and new Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I exchange my free cookware piece for a different item?

No, the free cookware piece is only available as listed in the promotion and cannot be exchanged for a different item. However, you can always purchase additional cookware pieces separately if you would like to try something different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jessicafawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips