• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Set of Cookware? Take Advantage of Our September Special!

I'm also going to send mine out early, and I'm thinking I am going to start sending mine out in the middle of the month before. It doesn't make sense to me to send out trying to book for Sept on Sept 1, b/c by the time you get it together it is the end of Sept. And right now (knock on wood) I am pretty much full for the month anyway! I kind of wish she did the specials a month in advance.
letscook04
Gold Member
FYI... On PP3 I looked up my past host/guest that purchased cookware and sent them an email letting them know that Sept. the cookware is 60% off!! Well, I just checked my email and one of my past host wants to book a show in Sept.. So... send out those emails!!! ;) Sept is a great month to book shows!!! GOOD LUCK!:)

Thanks so much for the tip! I just sent my newletter out early thinking that mabe more bookings would come in. I use the one from 123ByRequest...love it BTW. Anyway, I added the company flyer for the new recruiting promo and for pan-o-rama...already got an email from someone "toying" with the idea of being a consultant! Yes, send those emails and follow up! :)

That's GREAT!! I really like to book my Sept. solid for the holidays!

letscook04 said:
FYI... On PP3 I looked up my past host/guest that purchased cookware and sent them an email letting them know that Sept. the cookware is 60% off!! Well, I just checked my email and one of my past host wants to book a show in Sept.. So... send out those emails!!! ;) Sept is a great month to book shows!!! GOOD LUCK!:)

Great idea! I am going to send out a E-mail tonight to all my past cookware purchasers!
Schel

I emailed a handful and got 4 bookings from the cookware special!

I need to send out an email

I sent out an email, but no bites. For some reason everyone I am talking to is skipping right over Sept and going to Oct. I have 1 show for Sept. and 4 for Oct. It is really weird. I haven't even been telling people what the Oct. specials are yet.

heat123 said:
I emailed a handful and got 4 bookings from the cookware special!

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Especially everyone who purchased the Professional cookware because it will be retiring March 2008.

I never even thought about looking through there...I did sell a Family skillet in July but she has already booked a show for september. I wonder if I can get someone else....listen to me! I am supposed to be a hobbyist now!! :D

ChefKrisB said:
Thanks so much for the tip! I just sent my newletter out early thinking that mabe more bookings would come in. I use the one from 123ByRequest...love it BTW. Anyway, I added the company flyer for the new recruiting promo and for pan-o-rama...already got an email from someone "toying" with the idea of being a consultant! Yes, send those emails and follow up! :)
I'm also going to send mine out early, and I'm thinking I am going to start sending mine out in the middle of the month before. It doesn't make sense to me to send out trying to book for Sept on Sept 1, b/c by the time you get it together it is the end of Sept. And right now (knock on wood) I am pretty much full for the month anyway! I kind of wish she did the specials a month in advance.

Chef_2_Four said:
I never even thought about looking through there...I did sell a Family skillet in July but she has already booked a show for september. I wonder if I can get someone else....listen to me! I am supposed to be a hobbyist now!! :D

LOL, so ask them about doing catalog shows. :p

Related to Need a New Set of Cookware? Take Advantage of Our September Special!

1. What is the special offer for September on cookware?

The special offer for September is a 10-piece cookware set that includes a 2-quart saucepan, a 3-quart sauté pan, a 6-quart stockpot, and three different sized skillets. This set also comes with a bonus steamer insert and a cookbook.

2. Is the cookware set non-stick?

Yes, the cookware set is non-stick and made with a durable ceramic coating that is free of harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE.

3. Can the cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the cookware set is versatile and can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. What is the price of the cookware set?

The regular retail price for the cookware set is $249, but for the September special, it is available for $199.

5. Is there a warranty for the cookware set?

Yes, the cookware set comes with a limited lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects. If you experience any issues with your cookware set, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christy_c
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Sheleif
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheleif
  • elizabethfox