• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Show: Save 60% on Cookware with Our Host Special!

In summary, a show can be submitted until October 31 to be eligible for the 60% off cookware incentive.
JaimeQ
I have a host wanting to do a show at the end of Sept. so she can get the cookware at 60% off... how far in to November can the show run before it is no longer valid for a Sept. show?? Does that make sense??

It has to close and be submitted by OCTOBER 31...

I meant October not November

Hehe- that would have been a really long show! You always have until the last day of the next month (now that sounds weird!). If you snail mail your show in, I believe it has to be in by the last business day of the "next" month.

I thought you got at least a few days buffer in to the following month for those shows that are running long or what not. I could be wrong....that's why i'm asking before I say anything.

Yup - a whole month, but you have to watch our incentives, too. For example, the July sell-a-thon allowed us to submit July shows until August 5 to be eligible for the incentive, but you can still submit July shows until August 31.

Well the show is the 29th of the month and I want her to have some extra days after the show to get a few more orders or what not.... but I don't want her to miss out on the cookware special... I don't use the snail mail, I do all online.

The also don't want to miss out on the show cause of the panorama:)

You're good, then, until October 31 to submit it. I hope it's a great show for you. Pan-O-Rama here you come!

I hope so thanks for the info:) I'm off to get her info ready:)

You could also "start" the show a little earlier so you don't have to wait until afterwards to collect any other orders. I'm trying to close all shows within 2 days as a show of respect to those who actually showed. Holding the show open too long afterwards to wait for orders that may or may not come in means those who did come to the party have to wait longer for their orders. If someone can't attend the party, have them give their order to the host beforehand. Just make sure to let your host know far enough in advance that you will be closing her show within a couple of days. That usually gets any outside orders in before the show.

1. What is the September Show?

The September Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. It allows our customers to save 60% on select cookware when they host a party or show.

2. How do I qualify for the 60% off cookware discount?

To qualify for the 60% off discount, you must host a show or party during the month of September. Your show must reach a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least 4 buying guests. You will then be able to purchase select cookware at 60% off.

3. Can I choose which cookware I want to purchase at 60% off?

Yes, you can choose from a select list of cookware items to purchase at the discounted price. These items will be marked with a special "September Show" label in our catalog or on our website.

4. Can I combine the 60% off cookware discount with other promotions?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It can only be used for the purchase of select cookware during the September Show.

5. Can I still get the 60% off discount if I don't host a show in September?

Unfortunately, the 60% off discount is only available for shows hosted in September. However, we have other promotions and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on our current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chef-kina