• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade to Stainless Cookware at 60% off - Exchange Option Available!

In summary, the host had a show in September and got the executive cookware. The host is afraid of scratching the cookware, so she was wondering if she could exchange it for the stainless set which is more expensive. If the host is only using the bamboo sets and the nylon tools that are sold with the cookware, then scratching the cookware shouldn't be an issue. However, the host will have to pay to ship the cookware back herself and that will cost her a lot. So, tell the host no and recommend she exchange the cookware for the stainless set.
NinaPChef
I have a host who had a show in september and got the executive cookware. And she is really afraid of scratching it so was wondering if she'd be able to exchange for the stainless (which is more$$) with the same 60% price.

anyone else have this happen? And is it possible to do this?

I know she can exchange it but since it has been more than 30 days I don't think the 60% off will count. But I really don't know. But since it has been more than 30 days she is going to have to pay to ship it back herself and that is going to cost quite a bit. If she is only using the bamboo sets and the nylon tools we sell then scratching the cookware shouldn't be an issue.

She can get the 60% off pricing but she'll have to pay a pretty penny to ship it all back to HO.

Tell her NO - I LOVE the executive set. Honestly, every time I use the 12" pan, I thank p chef. Besides, why is she afraid? She has a lifetime warranty!!

NinaPChef said:
I have a host who had a show in september and got the executive cookware. And she is really afraid of scratching it so was wondering if she'd be able to exchange for the stainless (which is more$$) with the same 60% price.

anyone else have this happen? And is it possible to do this?

If she is already willing to spend more, tell her to buy some nylon tools which won't scratch the cookware.

Her Mom is staying with her, and her mom refuses to use anything but metal cooking utensils... and is worried about her mom scratching them.So she was looking into the stainless.

Tell her to through all metal cooking utensils away! lol

You know the saying - some people's children? I think that applies to parents as well - some people's parents!

I agree, throw out the metal.

crystalscookingnow said:
Tell her to through all metal cooking utensils away! lol

You know the saying - some people's children? I think that applies to parents as well - some people's parents!

That's what I was going to say too! Why have metal cooking utensils in your home ever? CRAZY! I love my Executive Cookware and my Nylon tools and bamboo spoons!:love:

She just might have to do that..And I don't mind teller her this because she's my MIL, and my husbands grandma is the one who loves metal.. she is visiting from peru though, and she is paranoid about the utensils melting no matter what you tell her.Ah--that was the excuse I was given when I called MIL back thismorning.You are COMPLETELY correct.. some people's parents!

It's hard to change peoples' minds sometimes especially when it comes to cooking. I would try to persuade her to keep the Exec and simply hide or give away the metal tools. I hope that the mom can be reasonable and respect her daughter's wishes...or pay the costs associated with exchanging so she can use her metal tools.

1. What exactly is "Ok, Need Your Opinion"?

"Ok, Need Your Opinion" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to ask for feedback or suggestions on a specific product, recipe, or cooking technique. It is a way for consultants to engage with their customers and gather valuable insights.

2. How can I provide my opinion?

There are a few ways you can provide your opinion in response to "Ok, Need Your Opinion". You can leave a comment on the consultant's post, send them a private message, or even share your thoughts in person if you attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking demonstration.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to give my opinion?

No, anyone can provide their opinion in response to "Ok, Need Your Opinion". Whether you have purchased Pampered Chef products or not, your feedback is always welcome and valued by consultants.

4. Can I suggest new product ideas or improvements?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef is always looking for new and innovative ideas to improve their products. Consultants often ask for opinions on potential new products or ways to improve existing ones.

5. Will my opinion be taken into consideration?

Yes, Pampered Chef values the opinions of their customers and takes them into consideration when making decisions about products and recipes. Your feedback helps them create products and experiences that best meet the needs and preferences of their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampchefrhondab