• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Month Host Special: 60% Off Cookware - How to Date it Back

In summary, the last month host special is a promotion offered to customers who host a Pampered Chef party during the last month of the current catalogue. To qualify for this special, the party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. This special can only be earned once per catalogue and can also be earned for online parties.
luckystar
Silver Member
can a host still have the cookware 60%off when I submit the show tomorrow??
Is there a way to date it back. If yes can you tell me how I have to put it in??

luckystar said:
can a host still have the cookware 60%off when I submit the show tomorrow??
Is there a way to date it back. If yes can you tell me how I have to put it in??

Yes, as long as it is dated as a September show, you can still submit it tomorrow.

If it is a catalog show, that is kosher. However, if it is a live show, you have to date it the day it was held.You can submit month a's show all the way through the end of month b.

Related to Last Month Host Special: 60% Off Cookware - How to Date it Back

1. What is the last month host special?

The last month host special is a promotion offered to customers who host a Pampered Chef party during the last month of the current catalogue. It includes exclusive discounts and free products for the host based on the sales from their party.

2. How do I qualify for the last month host special?

To qualify for the last month host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the last month of the current catalogue and have a minimum of $200 in party sales. The total sales from your party will determine the rewards you receive as the host.

3. Can I combine the last month host special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the last month host special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party in addition to the last month host special rewards.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can host a party and receive the last month host special?

Yes, the last month host special can only be earned once per catalogue. This means that if you host a party during the last month of the current catalogue, you will not be eligible for the last month host special during the next catalogue.

5. Can I earn the last month host special if I host an online party?

Yes, you can still earn the last month host special if you host an online party. As long as your party has a minimum of $200 in sales during the last month of the catalogue, you will be eligible for the rewards as the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DeeDee616