• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Has Anyone Compiled a List of Cookware #S

In summary, the conversation was about wanting to run a report of customers who have purchased cookware, especially during the hosting specials and the 60% off promotion. The speaker mentioned trying to find the numbers for these specials and how it would be easier if the company included them in the cookware category when running reports. They also discussed suggesting this to tech support and how it would be more efficient for the company to program this feature rather than manually searching for it. The conversation also touched on the difficulty of finding specific specials and the speaker's belief that it would not be difficult for the company to implement this feature.
chefkathy
I want to run a report of everyone who has purchased cookware (especially a set!) and call them to do a quick August catty/online show.

I know we've had some cookware host specials and we had that 60% off anything month too. Has anyone compiled those special #s?

Just thought I'd ask before I recreate the wheel.

No. I called tech support about this yesterday. Told them that I thought it would be great if they'd include cookware host & guest specials in the cookware category when we run reports on P3 - he acted like I was nuts to request such a thing. If you don't know the numbers you have to run a P3 report and click the Host Special and the Guest Special buttons then sift through your umpteen million pages to find what you are looking for.

pamperedlinda said:
he acted like I was nuts to request such a thing.

They don't get it because they are not in the field like we are... :grumpy:

finley1991 said:
They don't get it because they are not in the field like we are... :grumpy:

I know! I told him that I personally thought it would be so much easier for them to make a programming change to harvest this info than for us to go in and manually search for it when we wanted it. I said it would be great if they could link the host and guest specials to the category that they belonged in for our searches - made sense to me :)

pamperedlinda said:
I know! I told him that I personally thought it would be so much easier for them to make a programming change to harvest this info than for us to go in and manually search for it when we wanted it. I said it would be great if they could link the host and guest specials to the category that they belonged in for our searches - made sense to me :)

I have looked for a certain line of products by putting in the catalog number and the host and guest special numbers in (of course we have to know the month the special was held so we could find the numbers in old CN's or in the P3 records). The report I got only had the information about those who ordered those items so it wasn't that many pages.

I agree it's a pain to find all the times something is on special and of course it's easy to miss some with this method but the stoneware for instance is usually September and either January or February so that cuts down the number of months we would need to check.

It would not be that difficult for them to write a program that would pick those things up. Well, at least they now know we'd like that...

1. What is a cookware #S?

Cookware #S refers to the specific size or shape of a piece of cookware. It is often used to indicate the capacity or volume of the cookware, as well as to differentiate between different models or types of cookware.

2. How do I determine the cookware #S for a specific piece of cookware?

The cookware #S is typically listed on the bottom or side of the cookware, either as a number or a letter. You can also measure the dimensions or capacity of the cookware to determine the #S.

3. Are cookware #S sizes consistent across all brands?

No, cookware #S sizes can vary between different brands and manufacturers. It is important to check the specific #S for each piece of cookware to ensure it will meet your needs and fit with your existing cookware.

4. Can I mix and match cookware #S sizes?

Yes, you can mix and match cookware #S sizes as long as they are compatible with each other. For example, a #S size lid should fit on any cookware with the same #S size.

5. Is there a standard list of cookware #S sizes?

No, there is no universal standard for cookware #S sizes. However, some common sizes include #S 1 (small), #S 3 (medium), and #S 5 (large).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Sheila