• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Cookware: Can HO Replace Damaged 7 Pc Executive Set?

In summary, feeling upset with oneself is a common emotion that can be prevented by practicing self-compassion and setting realistic expectations. When experiencing this emotion, it is important to acknowledge and validate it and then use healthy coping mechanisms. Learning from mistakes and practicing self-forgiveness can also help move on from feeling upset with oneself. If these feelings persist, it may be a sign of underlying issues and seeking support from a therapist is recommended. Pampering oneself and practicing self-care can also help alleviate these feelings.
StacieB
Gold Member
I got the 7 pc executive set from my mom for Christmas. She got the set at 60% in Sept. Well I had the cookware along with my other cookware in my drawer of my stove. Well the drawer got stuck. I finally got it open but my 10 in skillet bow has scrapes and has jagged sharp spots. Do you think HO will replace it for me? How does that work with sets?:( :( :(

I had a problem with my 8-quart pot (non-stick started to bubble). HO replaced just that pot.

My 1.5 qt saucepan is bowed, and doesn't sit flat on ANY surface... I'm still waiting for them to replace it. It's been 2 weeks since I've called-

I just had one pan (that came with a set) replaced for one of my guests. When I called in they just asked about the show number and date and then asked me to describe which pan it was from the set. She's already had TWO pans replaced from that set that she bought back in 2001, so when they say lifetime guarantee, they really do stand behind it. They didn't even ask me what was wrong with it. I was impressed.

It takes a long time to get replacement cookware. My mom hated her SS set and sent it back, about a month went by before she got the exec set. They are slower with returns, I have come to notice.

vwpamperedchef said:
It takes a long time to get replacement cookware. My mom hated her SS set and sent it back, about a month went by before she got the exec set. They are slower with returns, I have come to notice.
That's good to know, I was starting to think they didn't like me!:confused:

Related to Trouble with Cookware: Can HO Replace Damaged 7 Pc Executive Set?

1. How can I prevent feeling upset with myself?

Feeling upset with oneself is a common emotion, but there are steps you can take to prevent it. One way is to practice self-compassion and remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes. You can also set realistic expectations for yourself and celebrate your accomplishments, no matter how small.

2. What can I do when I am feeling upset with myself?

When you are feeling upset with yourself, it is important to acknowledge and validate your emotions. Take a few deep breaths and try to identify the root cause of your upset. Then, brainstorm healthy coping mechanisms such as talking to a friend, journaling, or engaging in a favorite hobby.

3. How can I learn from my mistakes and move on from feeling upset with myself?

Mistakes are a natural part of life and can be valuable learning experiences. Instead of dwelling on your mistake, reflect on what you can learn from it and how you can do better in the future. Practice self-forgiveness and focus on making positive changes rather than dwelling on the past.

4. Is it normal to feel upset with myself all the time?

Feeling upset with oneself all the time can be a sign of underlying issues such as low self-esteem or anxiety. It is important to seek support from a therapist or mental health professional if these feelings persist. Remember that it is okay to ask for help and take care of your mental well-being.

5. Can pampering myself help with feeling upset with myself?

Pampering oneself can be a great way to practice self-care and boost self-esteem. Take some time to do things that make you feel good, whether it's taking a relaxing bath, treating yourself to a favorite snack, or engaging in a fun activity. These small acts of self-love can help alleviate feelings of upset with oneself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
Replies
Views
erin