• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking with My Executive Cookware: Can I Use a Regular Spoon?

In summary, Executive Cookware is a durable and versatile cookware that can withstand the use of metal utensils. It is safe to use on all cooktops and is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The cookware is pre-seasoned and does not require seasoning before use, but lightly coating with oil is recommended. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended for optimal care. To prolong its lifespan, it is best to avoid using metal utensils, high heat, and harsh cleaning products, and to lightly oil the surface before each use.
beepampered
I finally got the executive cookware 7 piece set. I make oatmel in my sauce pan every day. Can I use a regular spoon to stir and serve it? I don't like the bamboo spoons for this but wonder if a spoon is too much metal for the surface....

I think you will void your warrenty but I would double check the use and care. Can you use one of the scrapers? I love them for stirring and cooking.

The Mix 'n' Scraper (regular or small) is the best thing for stirring oatmeal, soup, gravy, whatever...A metal spoon will eventually scratch the surface, no matter how careful you are.

Hmmmm. Guess I'll go back to my stainless steel pan. Serving oatmeal out of a pan with a scraper is too obnoxious - especially when mine is always too dry.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you like the bamboo spoons for this? I make The Furry Guy oatmeal with raisins every morning. I use the bamboo spooners to stir. He eats it right out of the pan with the spooner. I think bamboo is ideal for this job.

Why don't I like the bamboo spoons? Hmmm, they aren't deep enough in the center, I guess. Made a sauce tonight for pasta and wanted to serve some. Of course, I used my regular metal serving spoon. I guess I need to get used to the bamboo spoons for serving, but I'll probably just ruin my pans instead. Sigh....

The bamboo spoons are more of a stirring implement than a serving one. Have you tried the Chef's Tools spoon? It's great!

I would suggest the Nylon Spoon or Chef's Tool Spoon.

1. Can I use metal utensils with my Executive Cookware?

Yes, Executive Cookware is designed to be durable and can withstand the use of metal utensils. However, we recommend using wooden or silicone utensils to prevent any scratches or damage to the non-stick coating.

2. Is Executive Cookware safe to use on all cooktops?

Yes, our cookware is compatible with all cooktops including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Do I need to season my Executive Cookware before using it?

No, our cookware is pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. However, for best results, we recommend lightly coating the surface with oil before each use.

4. Can I put my Executive Cookware in the dishwasher?

Yes, our cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

5. How do I care for my Executive Cookware?

To maintain the quality of your cookware, we recommend avoiding the use of metal utensils, high heat, and harsh cleaning products. Hand washing and lightly oiling the surface before each use will also help to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kat29
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef