• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner

In summary, Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner is a set of high-quality kitchen tools designed specifically for use on a BBQ grill's side burner. It is safe to use on a grill, and can cook a variety of foods such as vegetables, seafood, and smaller cuts of meat. It can be used on any type of grill and is easy to clean, with a non-stick coating and dishwasher-safe materials.
Mystik
Probably a stupid question, but can the Executive sauce pans be used on the side burner of a BBQ grill? I can't be inside cooking a side dish and outside grilling the main dish so I was hoping I could do both steps on the grill, but before I invest in a grill with a side burner I wanted to make sure I could use it.

Thank you. :)

I wouldn't see why not. It's just basically a single burner vs. a stove top.

it's the same as a gas stove burner

What is Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner?

Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner is a set of high-quality kitchen tools specifically designed for use on a barbecue grill's side burner. It includes a variety of pots, pans, and other cookware items that are perfect for grilling vegetables, seafood, and other delicate foods.

Is Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner safe to use on a grill?

Yes, Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner is specifically designed and tested to be used on a barbecue grill's side burner. The materials used are heat-resistant and will not melt or warp when exposed to high temperatures. However, it is always important to follow proper safety precautions when using any cookware on a grill.

What types of food can be cooked with Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner?

Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of foods, including vegetables, seafood, and even smaller cuts of meat. It is perfect for grilling delicate foods that may fall through the grates of a traditional grill.

Can Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner be used on any type of grill?

Yes, Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner is designed to be used on any type of grill with a side burner. This includes gas, charcoal, and electric grills. It can also be used on a stovetop or in the oven, providing even more versatility in cooking options.

Is Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner easy to clean?

Yes, Executive Cookware on Bbq Grill Side Burner is easy to clean. The non-stick coating ensures that food does not stick to the surface, making it easy to wipe clean. It is also dishwasher safe for even more convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Poll