• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Professional Cookware

In summary, if you are struggling to remove cooked/baked on black bits from your Professional Double Burner Griddle, there are a few things you can try before giving up and purchasing a new one. These include using a scraper or spatula, making a baking soda paste, using a commercial griddle cleaner, trying a self-cleaning oven cycle, or investing in a new griddle with non-stick or ceramic coating. Properly seasoning the griddle before each use can also help prevent future buildup.
Harrle
I am ready to throw out my Professional Double Burner Griddle. I can't seem to get the cooked/baked on black off of this. I have tried soaking it, using a baking soda paste, regular dish soap, my fingernails:eek: and just can't seem to get it clean. Since I have tried the above methods it seems like when I make pancakes they stick even worse! I don't use a spray on like Pam, I usually pour vegetable oil on the pan and then spread it with a folded paper towel.

Any suggestions other than throwing this one out the window and purchasing the executive DBG????

Thanks!!!
Leea

Exchange it! it does have a lifetime warranty. I have had mine for a couple of years and have never had a problem.

There are a few things you can try before giving up on your Professional Double Burner Griddle:1. Use a scraper or spatula to scrape off the cooked/baked on black bits. This may take some elbow grease, but it can help remove the majority of the buildup.2. Make a paste with equal parts baking soda and water and spread it on the griddle. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes before scrubbing it off with a non-abrasive scrubber or sponge.3. Use a commercial griddle cleaner specifically designed for removing baked on grease and food. Follow the instructions on the cleaner and make sure to rinse the griddle thoroughly afterwards.4. If the griddle is safe for use in the oven, you can try placing it in a self-cleaning oven cycle. This can help burn off any stubborn residue.5. If all else fails, you may need to invest in a new griddle. Consider investing in a non-stick griddle or a griddle with a ceramic coating to prevent future buildup. Also, make sure to properly season your griddle before each use to prevent sticking.Good luck!

What are the benefits of using professional cookware?

Professional cookware is designed with high-quality materials and advanced technology to provide even heat distribution, durability, and ease of use. It can help you achieve better cooking results and make your time in the kitchen more efficient.

What sets professional cookware apart from regular cookware?

Professional cookware is typically made of higher-grade materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, or ceramic, which are known for their heat conductivity and durability. It also often has features such as non-stick coatings, ergonomic handles, and oven-safe capabilities that make it more versatile and user-friendly.

What should I consider when choosing professional cookware?

When choosing professional cookware, consider your cooking needs and preferences, the type of stove you have, the materials and features of the cookware, and your budget. It's important to invest in high-quality cookware that will meet your needs and last for a long time.

How do I properly care for my professional cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your professional cookware, it's essential to follow the care instructions provided by the manufacturer. Generally, this includes handwashing with mild soap and warm water, avoiding metal utensils, and using non-abrasive cleaning tools. It's also important to store the cookware properly to prevent scratches and damage.

Can professional cookware be used on all types of stoves?

Most professional cookware is designed to be versatile and can be used on different types of stoves, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it's crucial to check the compatibility of the cookware with your specific stove before purchasing to ensure it will work properly and safely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jessbn
  • laurichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Dnisew