• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Professional Cookware Lids Supposed to Collect Water When Boiling Eggs?

In summary, my SIL has the Professional cookware set (I can't remember how many pieces there are) and I have the executive set. She said she was boiling eggs and water collected on the outside of the lid around the rim. Is that normal? She hosted my first show and got the cookware then, so it is 2.5 years old and has never had a problem like this. If I do an adjustment can I just get the lid, or do I have to send the whole pot/lid back, or do I have to send the entire set of cookware??
gilliandanielle
My SIL has the Professional cookware set (I can't remember how many pieces there are) and I have the executive set. I don't really know how similar the sets are, so I wasn't sure what to tell her when she asked me about this problem...

She said she was boiling eggs and water collected on the outside of the lid around the rim. Is that normal? She hosted my first show and got the cookware then, so it is 2.5 years old and has never had a problem like this. If I do an adjustment can I just get the lid, or do I have to send the whole pot/lid back, or do I have to send the entire set of cookware??

TIA!!

I would say, call them & see what they have to say. The lids are Lifetime guarantee...so worse comes to worse, you have to pay shipping....

Do you think it is a defective, or just a fluke? She said that the handle on top was tight, so could it just be condensation coming out the sides and landing on top of the lid? I wouldn't really be bothered by it, but I want her to be happy...

I would call HO and have it replaced, the lids are Lifetime guarantee. One of my host last year bought the executive set and she said that one of the pots seem warped. She called HO & she had to send it back and they replaced it with a new one.

I was looking at my executive lids and they look similar to what I am picturing the professional lids look like- to anyone that has both...

Are the lids the same or very similar? I think the executive lids sit in the pan more and the prof sit more on top, but I am not sure.

The professional lids are domed. They are different.

What makes Pampered Chef Professional Cookware different from other cookware brands?

Pampered Chef Professional Cookware is made with a unique combination of materials, including a 5-ply stainless steel base for even heat distribution and a titanium-infused ceramic nonstick coating for durability and easy cleanup.

Can Pampered Chef Professional Cookware be used on all stovetop surfaces?

Yes, Pampered Chef Professional Cookware is designed to be used on all stovetop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction.

Is Pampered Chef Professional Cookware safe to use in the oven?

Yes, our cookware can withstand oven temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The handles are also oven-safe, making it easy to transfer from stovetop to oven.

Can Pampered Chef Professional Cookware be put in the dishwasher?

While our cookware is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan. The nonstick coating may wear off over time with frequent dishwasher use.

What is the warranty for Pampered Chef Professional Cookware?

We offer a limited lifetime warranty for our Professional Cookware, ensuring that it is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal household use. If any issues arise, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bbenton4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
bbenton4
  • straitfan