• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White

In summary, the conversation discusses a customer's issue with the nonstick coating on their professional cookware wearing off and turning white on the outside. The group suggests that this may be due to the product being put through the dishwasher, which would void the warranty. They recommend contacting the company for a replacement, as they have a lifetime guarantee. Some members have had success with getting replacements for similar issues, while others speculate that it may be due to the use of gas stoves.
bbenton4
I have a customer who has the professional cookware. She has had it for about 6 years or so. One piece is nearly white on the outside as if the coating has all come off. The nonstick still looks okay on the inside but the rim has worn away. Will HO warranty this or is that normal wear?:confused:

Professional only has nonstick on the inside. Did she put it through a dishwasher? I would call HO and see what they say - there shouldn't be too much problem unless she put it through the dishwasher.

sounds like the dishwasher to me. DH has put my saute pan a few times and it looks white too. (of course this was before he was fully trained!:D )

Yep, my first thought was that it's been through the dishwasher!

Husband may haveShe says she never has but husband may have. Does that void the warranty?

It does void the warranty. What I would tell her to do is just go ahead and send it back with her receipt if she's got it or a letter explaining when she bought it. It does have the Lifetime guarantee, so I would hate for her to just lose this product. THEN teach the hubby that it does not go in the dishwasher!!

I had a customer that had 5 pieces do that. I called HO and the rep said, "She must have put it in the dishwasher. What pieces need to be replaced?" My customer got all pieces exchanged! That impressed me with customer service!!

Kurtkey said:
I had a customer that had 5 pieces do that. I called HO and the rep said, "She must have put it in the dishwasher. What pieces need to be replaced?" My customer got all pieces exchanged! That impressed me with customer service!!

I think it depends on who you get. I would just tell the rep the truth that she didn't but doesn't know if her hubby did.

Most of the time SS is good about exchanging for a replacement.

Happened to my customer who did NOT put it in the dishwasher. It happened within 60 days of purchase. Perhaps it gets too hot? They exchanged it with no problem.

beepampered said:
Happened to my customer who did NOT put it in the dishwasher. It happened within 60 days of purchase. Perhaps it gets too hot? They exchanged it with no problem.
My roasting pan did that. I still have it, not worth the cost of postage to return it. And I didn't put it in my dishwasher.

Gas StoveI wonder if it is related to using gas stoves versus electric?

Related to Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White

What is "Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White"?

"Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White" is a line of cookware from Pampered Chef that features a unique white finish on the exterior. This finish is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also provides superior heat distribution and retention for optimal cooking results.

What material is the cookware made of?

The "Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White" line is made of a durable and high-quality tri-ply stainless steel material. This material is known for its ability to evenly distribute heat and maintain consistent cooking temperatures. It is also non-reactive, meaning it won't interact with acidic or alkaline foods.

Can this cookware be used on all cooktop surfaces?

Yes, the "Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White" line is designed to be compatible with all cooktop surfaces, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. The tri-ply stainless steel material ensures even heat distribution on any surface, making it a versatile choice for any kitchen.

Is this cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White" line is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the cookware and maintain its white finish. Use a mild detergent and avoid abrasive cleaners to keep your cookware looking good as new.

What is the warranty for this cookware?

Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on the "Professional Cookware Turned Nearly White" line. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use. If you encounter any issues with your cookware, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • gilliandanielle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • momoftwins