• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order a Replacement Piece for My 10 Inch Professional Cookware Set?

In summary, a customer who purchased a 6-piece set of professional cookware is looking to replace just one piece, a 10 inch saute pan, after forgetting about it while cooking and causing black flecks to appear. The pan is not listed under open stock pieces, but can be found as # 2769 on page 22 of the new catalog and page 20 of the current one. However, the 10 inch Executive Covered Skillet is not available as an open stock piece. It is suggested to contact PC for assistance with replacing the saute pan, as it is guaranteed for a lifetime. It is important to follow proper use and care guidelines to maintain the warranty.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
I have a customer who bought the 6-piece set of professinal cookware. She was cooking something in the 10 inch saute pan and forgot about it. Now it has little black flecks all over it. She wants to replace just that piece. Is there any way to order just that one piece? I can't find it under open stock pieces.

Wendyss said:
Hi,
I have a customer who bought the 6-piece set of professinal cookware. She was cooking something in the 10 inch saute pan and forgot about it. Now it has little black flecks all over it. She wants to replace just that piece. Is there any way to order just that one piece? I can't find it under open stock pieces.
It is available as on open stock piece. # 2769 on page 22 of the new catalog and page 20 of the current one.

I wish they woud offer the 10" Executive Covered Skillet in open stock too!

10 inch panHi Beth,
She has the one who sides has sloped (sitting on the blue trivet)that is shown in picture A on pg. 20 of the current catalog. Is there anyway to replace that one?

Wendyss said:
Hi Beth,
She has the one who sides has sloped (sitting on the blue trivet)that is shown in picture A on pg. 20 of the current catalog. Is there anyway to replace that one?
Oops! Sorry! I read "10 inch skillet" but you wrote "10 inch saute pan".

No it is not availablke separately. I would call PC. Maybe they'll help her out...

Wendyss said:
Hi,

It should be guaranteed for a lifetime and PC will replace that piece.

I have a new customer that had problems with both of her 10" pieces that she bought several years ago. They both lost their non-stick coating. I called customer service and they will replace both pieces for her - that's what the lifetime guarantee is for!:)

Teri.from.MN said:
that's what the lifetime guarantee is for!:)
True. As long as you follow use and care. If you use metal spatulas or leave the pan on the stove for hours or... the warranty is voided.

It never hurts to ask though!

What is the material of the 10 Inch Professional Cookware?

The 10 Inch Professional Cookware is made of heavy-gauge stainless steel, ensuring durability and even heat distribution.

Is the 10 Inch Professional Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 10 Inch Professional Cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the 10 Inch Professional Cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the 10 Inch Professional Cookware is compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

What is the handle made of?

The handle of the 10 Inch Professional Cookware is made of silicone, providing a comfortable and secure grip while cooking.

Does the 10 Inch Professional Cookware come with a lid?

Yes, the 10 Inch Professional Cookware comes with a tempered glass lid, allowing you to easily monitor your food while it cooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • KatieEast
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • SnowChef