• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Daisy Plates and Possibly Another Caddy

In summary, Iso Daisy Plates are a type of durable stoneware dinnerware with a daisy design offered by Pampered Chef. They are oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe, and each set comes with four plates in both dinner and salad sizes. The possible additional accessory is the Iso Daisy Plate Caddy, which can hold up to four plates and can be purchased separately or as a set with the Iso Daisy Plates. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on purchasing options.
jackieblue
Hi,
I earned the 4 daisy plates, but I'd like to build a set w/ a caddy that's like the host special was. Please pm with what you have and price (plus shipping). Thank you!

I can sell you a caddy and 3 sets of the plates, bringing you to the 16 that the set came with.Let me go weigh them to give you a shipping estimate.

It looks like they'll fit in a Priority Mail large box, so how does $50 including shipping sound?

Awesome! I assume PayPal is ok? Can you PM your info? Thanks! :D

Wow, that's an awesome deal. I should just stop ordering from Pampered Chef and start ordering from chefann! :)

jackieblue said:
Awesome! I assume PayPal is ok? Can you PM your info? Thanks! :D
PayPal is fine. If you're using funded (cash transfer) send to [email protected]. If you're using a credit card, send to [email protected].
EpTxGuy said:
Wow, that's an awesome deal. I should just stop ordering from Pampered Chef and start ordering from chefann! :)
The host price was about $40, and I'm not including all of the plates, just 12. And I feel guilty charging other consultants more than I paid.

1. What are Iso Daisy Plates?

Iso Daisy Plates are a type of dinnerware offered by Pampered Chef. They are made from durable stoneware and feature a beautiful daisy design.

2. Are Iso Daisy Plates oven safe?

Yes, Iso Daisy Plates are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. How many plates come in a set?

Each set of Iso Daisy Plates includes four plates. They are available in both dinner and salad plate sizes.

4. What is the other caddy that is possibly included?

The other caddy that may be included is the Iso Daisy Plate Caddy. This caddy is designed specifically for the Iso Daisy Plates and can hold up to four plates at a time, making it perfect for serving or storing the plates.

5. Can I purchase Iso Daisy Plates and the other caddy separately?

Yes, both the Iso Daisy Plates and the Iso Daisy Plate Caddy can be purchased separately. However, purchasing them as a set may save you money. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
  • kathy Griffith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove