• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Excited for Hwc Product Thoughts: Daisy Plates & Dotted Microfiber Towels!

In summary, the Stoneware Rectangular Baker is a popular choice for baking due to its even heat distribution and non-stick surface, and all stoneware products are microwave-safe. The knives are designed for a variety of foods and there are products available for meal prep. While many items are dishwasher safe, it is important to check individual care instructions for the best maintenance.
DebPC
Staff member
I am excited to see them in person. I already have a host who wants the daisy plates and dotted microfiber towels. The last few years I haven't been that pumped- but I really like this years selection.

I am very excited about the products this year!

Me too! :)

LOVE them!!

The little spatula has been our favorite since it came out a couple years ago!

I absolutely love them! I did not like the spatula when we had it before but I've been using it more lately (it's perfect for the sprinkles dip) and now I love it too! I can't wait for those plates!!

I can't wait to get 2 sets of the daisy plates!!
my husband's family does a "Pink Tea" every year

Related to Excited for Hwc Product Thoughts: Daisy Plates & Dotted Microfiber Towels!

1. What is the best product for baking?

The Stoneware Rectangular Baker is a popular choice for baking due to its even heat distribution and non-stick surface. It's also versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes.

2. Are your products safe for use in the microwave?

Yes, all of our stoneware products are microwave-safe. However, we do not recommend using our metal products in the microwave.

3. Can I use your knives on any type of food?

Our knives are designed to be used on a variety of foods, from fruits and vegetables to meats and bread. However, we recommend following the care instructions to maintain the sharpness and longevity of the blades.

4. Do you have any products that can help with meal prep?

Yes, we offer a variety of products that can aid in meal prep, such as our Food Chopper and Manual Food Processor. These tools make chopping and dicing ingredients quick and easy.

5. Are your products dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the care instructions for each individual item. Some may need to be hand-washed or have specific cleaning instructions to maintain their quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PampMomof3