• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clumsy Co-Worker Broke a Daisy Plate

In summary, if a Daisy Plate is accidentally broken during a Pampered Chef party, the first step is to ensure everyone's safety and contact the consultant for a replacement. The arrival time for a replacement may vary, but it typically takes 2-4 weeks. It is not safe to use a broken Daisy Plate for cooking or serving and it should be properly disposed of. Whether you will be charged for the replacement depends on the cause of the breakage. If it was a manufacturing defect, there will be no charge, but if it was accidental damage, you may be responsible for the cost. If the broken plate was due to a manufacturing defect, you may be able to exchange it for a different product, but if it was accidental damage
straitfan
Gold Member
:cry::cry: I took treats today for the teachers and set up a display of HWC items with order forms. Mid-morning a co-worker walks into my room very upset with herself and tells me how she dropped the lid off of my torte and it landed on my daisy plate display and broke one! She was soooooo apologetic and kept offering to replace it, but I'm not going to have her buy a whole set for one. (she's a GREAT customer). I made her feel better, but I'm sad. :( I am trying to figure out how to get 2 more sets at the discounted price, and now I'll be one short anyway.

There.....I feel better!
(I also felt better when I received a notice of online activity this evening with a $45 order from someone that I don't even know--in another state! Someone must have forwarded my newsletter to them :D)

I'm so sorry! Maybe there will be other orphan plates that you can get from someone after the month is up?

That's sad. I'm glad you're forgiving her, though.

1. What should I do if my clumsy co-worker broke a Daisy Plate during a Pampered Chef party?

If a Daisy Plate is accidentally broken during a Pampered Chef party, the first step is to make sure everyone is safe and free from any broken glass. Then, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if a replacement can be ordered.

2. How long does it take for a replacement Daisy Plate to arrive?

The amount of time it takes for a replacement Daisy Plate to arrive may vary, but typically it can take between 2-4 weeks. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more specific information about the timeline for your particular situation.

3. Can I still use the broken Daisy Plate for cooking or serving?

No, it is not safe to use a broken Daisy Plate for cooking or serving. It is important to properly dispose of any broken or damaged kitchenware to avoid potential hazards.

4. Will I be charged for the replacement Daisy Plate?

If the broken Daisy Plate was a result of a manufacturing defect, you will not be charged for the replacement. However, if the breakage was due to accidental damage, you may be responsible for the cost of the replacement plate.

5. Can I exchange the broken Daisy Plate for a different product?

If the broken Daisy Plate was a result of a manufacturing defect, you may be able to exchange it for a different product. However, if the breakage was due to accidental damage, the exchange policy may not apply. It is best to consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tams
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies