• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Safe Temperature for our Pink Flexible Scraper

In summary, the Pink Flexible Scraper is a food-grade silicone tool that is safe for use with all types of food. It is dishwasher safe and heat-resistant up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. The scraper is highly flexible, allowing it to easily conform to the shape of any container, and is also durable and able to withstand frequent use without breaking or warping.
chefbecky
Does anyone know the safe temp. for the pink flexible scraper? I have a guest who wants one if they are as great as the other scrapers.

It's 400 something. It's on the use and care.

Thanks,
I looked there but could only find the other scrapers. I figured it would be like the others but wanted to double check before I told a guest the wrong info.

THANKS!!

Related to Discover the Safe Temperature for our Pink Flexible Scraper

1. What is the Pink Flexible Scraper made of?

The Pink Flexible Scraper is made of food-grade silicone, which is non-toxic and safe for use with all types of food.

2. Is the Pink Flexible Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Flexible Scraper is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can the Pink Flexible Scraper withstand high heat?

Yes, the Pink Flexible Scraper is heat-resistant up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for use with hot foods and in the oven.

4. How flexible is the Pink Flexible Scraper?

The Pink Flexible Scraper is extremely flexible, allowing it to easily bend and conform to the shape of any bowl or container for efficient scraping.

5. Is the Pink Flexible Scraper durable?

Yes, the Pink Flexible Scraper is made with sturdy materials and is designed to withstand frequent use without breaking or warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • vtodd71