• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Promotion Winners: Get Ready for Your Mega Scraper!

In summary, the mega scraper is currently on back order and is expected to be released sometime in April.
vtodd71
Hey! Does anyone know when they are going to send our mega scraper to those who earned it in the November promotion? I went to one of our meetings last night and got to play with all 3 new scrapers. These are awesome! I can't wait to get my mega scraper and then order the other 2. :D

The E-mail they sent out made it sound like it wouldn't be until after the new selling season is already going...being as they are reserving ours to be able to send to customers first...other than that, it was pretty vague...

After the new season, so I suppose that means after March 1st.

The orig email said HO would follow up with an actual date when they know what it is.

The Mega Scraper is currently on back order

vtodd71 said:
Hey! Does anyone know when they are going to send our mega scraper to those who earned it in the November promotion? I went to one of our meetings last night and got to play with all 3 new scrapers. These are awesome! I can't wait to get my mega scraper and then order the other 2. :D

Who was lucky enough to get the mega? I want mine!!:cry: :cry: s:cry: <----stomping foot! ;)

fruit76loop said:
Who was lucky enough to get the mega? I want mine!!:cry: :cry: s:cry: <----stomping foot! ;)

I attended a cluster meeting and one of the directors had all three scrapers. I don't think it is very fair that they won't give it to consultants but they will give it to directors. Any who, we got to see them and play with them. They are very heavy and look amazing! The quality of the scrapers are what you would expect from PC. I believe these are really going to sell!

vtodd71 said:
I attended a cluster meeting and one of the directors had all three scrapers. I don't think it is very fair that they won't give it to consultants but they will give it to directors. Any who, we got to see them and play with them. They are very heavy and look amazing! The quality of the scrapers are what you would expect from PC. I believe these are really going to sell!

Actually, I am sure she got this by mistake. No one was supposed to get the mega, not even directors!;) As you can see, I didn't get mine!:cry:

We just got our Cdn "Weekly Bites" & it said:
"Due to low stock, this item has been placed on back order for the Director Benefit Kits, sell-a-thons and sample orders. We anticipate a release date sometime in April. However, the item will be included in commissionable orders beginning March 1st."Not sure if it is the same in the U.S.

I know my NED got all three scrapers. She said it is so she can show it to all the people in our cluster. Or have it avaliable to borrow. ("Ok people I know there is 1 Mega scraper for the 2000 of you to share, but you can do it." :) at least everyone that attended the meeting got to see it.

Well....those NED tend to get everything! You would think they are special or something!!!;) ;)

Yesterday's US weekly bites didn't mention the mega scraper at all.

Related to Nov Promotion Winners: Get Ready for Your Mega Scraper!

1. How do I know if I won the November promotion for the Mega Scraper?

If you are a winner of the November promotion for the Mega Scraper, you will receive a notification via email or phone from Pampered Chef. You can also check the winners list on our website.

2. What do I need to do to claim my Mega Scraper prize?

Once you have been notified as a winner, you will need to provide your shipping address and contact information to our team to claim your prize. Please respond to the notification email or call us at our customer service number.

3. Can I choose the color of my Mega Scraper?

Unfortunately, the color of the Mega Scraper is pre-determined and cannot be chosen by the winners. However, we assure you that all colors are equally beautiful and functional.

4. When will I receive my Mega Scraper prize?

We aim to ship out all Mega Scraper prizes within 2-3 weeks after the winners have been notified. Due to high demand, it may take longer for some winners to receive their prize. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. Is there a limit to the number of Mega Scrapers I can win?

Yes, there is a limit of one Mega Scraper prize per winner. We want to give everyone a fair chance to win and enjoy this amazing kitchen tool. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedposey